Who would y’all want to see in the game 2021?

What is that?

Disney’s upcoming movie…

Honestly: darkwing duck villains like bushroot, steelbeak, and the liquidator; rescue rangers toons like chip and dale; more old school princesses like Pocahontas , cinderalla, sleeping beauty; and lastly cars people. However I also rather them focus on more useful guild perks, player requests/concerns, bug fixes, etc then toon development for a while.

1 Like

Ahh, Havent seen the trailer.

Yeah that movie comes out sometime in March

Star butterfly she’s very good fit for the game

1 Like

Stop reviving dead topics

You stop being rude. They are reviving the topic for a good reason.

I know what I said in the first part of the post but, really? Flagged?

6 Likes

Okay… Why was that flagged as innapropiate?

I’m not being rude I’m just saying

Okay but you shouldn´t say that if they are reviving the topic for a good reason. Which they are cuz what they said is related to the topic. And tbh, it sounds a little rude

Also, why flag it…

1 Like

Cause you said I was being rude I had to say that because I see a lot of people telling others to stop reviving dead topics because when I did it the first time everyone told me to stop

If you revive it just for revive it then yes. If you revive it for continuing the discussion with a good post then is fine reviving a topic.
It´s not always a bad thing, and I´m sorry if it happened that to you when you joined but try to be a better person than making the same treatment to someone else.
And I said you were being rude cause you were being rude

2 Likes

So…can I say that I want to see at least Milo, Helga and Audrey from Atlantis here or nah?

Yeah, that´s what wish lists are for

2 Likes

Thnkz man but if I seem like a bother I’ll stop if you want me to

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney