WHOEVER's helping the heroes

Oooh! Okay. Are there descriptions of him in the game?

1 Like

Plz talk about this in a private message!!! Unlike you I do not want spoilers!! Plz and ty!!

1 Like

He has his own portrait like the heroes. It would be really cool if, when the campaign comes to an end, we unlocked him to use.

3 Likes

If people try to achieve the Badge for reading the guidlines there is a link in blue that says contact us. There’s lots of questions & answers that can give you some “spoilers” you can enjoy while also earning a badge. I found out about the “Tower” there! :japanese_ogre:

Hint be sure to read everything in its entirety if you truly expect to achieve this Badge!
PS Thanks for reading & have a nice day!

Oh, sorry guys. I didn’t mean to spoil the game. I’m just looking for some clues for some answers.

2 Likes

You didn’t spoil anything just keep having fun! :innocent: :ok_hand: I’m sure everything will be fine. Just let’s not let any more :cat2: cats out of the bag!

Or parrots out of the umbrella? :wink:

2 Likes

@Champion_David for your information
I only have :duck: :duck: :duck: ducks :parasol_on_ground: coming out of my umbrella!

Hmmm its is a reference to Mary Poppins umbrella cuz she had a parrot handle :wink:

1 Like

Yeah but there are no parrots on this forum so I had to settle for ducks :duck: :duck: :duck: :parasol_on_ground:

Oh…oh well close enough I guess :wink:

1 Like

Is chapter 13 the last chapter of the game?

Doubtful. Once the campaign is finished, then the game will start winding down imo.

Well, if we count the regions, there will be 27 chapters, so this is going to be a long run. I just don’t know, if the villain here is just a creep or he/she has an identity🤔

3 Likes

Plot twist the villain is revealed to be Perblue. Thhey capture heroes and imprison them in game.

Note to Perblue: this is talking in game. Not calling you guys villains irl!!

5 Likes

No. I’m in chapter 14 right now, and there’s definitely more.

As I remember, there are 16 chapters available on S1. I can be wrong.

I just finished Chapter 12. The baddie there is revealed.

I won’t show it here because of, you know, spoilers

2 Likes

Once you get to the end of chapter 13,

Hiding spoilers, click to reveal them.

You get to see some of his powers! He uses them on Vanellope since she gets cocky. He can spread the virus via contact. I hope you were ready for those kinds of spoilers :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not scared of Spoilers. I kind of thought a plottwist that the Freed Heroes will get infected again.

P.S: How’d you add the Spoilers Part?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney