Who's That Hero?

So when is the notes dropping???

That is CLEARLY fake. This isn’t even the game’s artstyle. Alice is the closest one (imo) breaking that artstyle

2 Likes

Speaking of art styles, they actually did a really good job on Ducky & Bunny. They both look really realistic.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie, when I first saw the hero spotlight I immediately thought “OH MY GOD THEY’RE ADDING KING LOUIE!” And then I remembered the Lion King remake is coming out this month and I slapped myself in the face

3 Likes

OOF (10 characters)

Yo they just locked the July sign in notes topic! Does this mean notes are coming???

I’m sure they are, they definitely have to at this point

3 Likes

Patch Notes are getting typed I am assuming since @Polaris is online right now

2 Likes

Are they the only heros coming or should we expect more

2 Likes

They would’ve added another hero silhouette if there was a third hero coming.

2 Likes

KP :crossed_fingers:

(20 Characters)

3 Likes

If it is Rafiki, I swear, I will hand write a letter thanking PerBule!

I posted in here like a month or so ago asked who would people like to see in game. I wanted Rafiki as he is my favourite character
 I can’t see anything else in the silhouette :joy:.

Please be him haha!

4 Likes

Its either rafiki or a lion😂i think you got your wish and a dataminer said rafiki is a support

1 Like

I guess only those two. S14 has only the Rafiki icon, so I think PerBlue does’t hide anyone for the update.

2 Likes

That probably means Rafiki will be released to all servers then. Right?

Or most of them. But I guess all.

Lololol the Donald one was sooooo fake!

3 Likes

The funniest thing I’ve seen all day is his rant on me. I don’t have access to it anymore tho. Does anyone have access to it and can send me screenshots?

2 Likes

Oh he might’ve deleted it!

2 Likes

I had the chance
 and lost it

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney