Who's That Hero?

Undertaker 5. What server are you in? And do you play cod 4 remastered?

Only if definitely seen that name somewhere before. And I can’t tell if it’s off cod this past week or within my server (18) on coliseum, because I couldn’t beat them… :joy:

Sorry for random question!

2 Likes

I dont play cod 4 and im in server 4 lol😂

I love watching when people go into rants and I can just picture how much time they’re wasting

4 Likes

Lol he ranted about me and @Champion_David. Wish I screenshotted it. He said we thought we were cool but we weren’t cool. And it’s like “oh no he doesn’t think I’m cool! I’m so sad! My ego is bruised!..not!”

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:. God I think it’s hunting me. I swear it was the same name as yours in both! I tried to get promoted to platinum 3 and couldn’t because I kept getting beat by undertaker5.

And on cod4 PS, played someone with the same or very similar name! Possibly a massive coincidence!

Again, sorry side random message :joy:.

1 Like

And I don’t think I’ve ever done anything to him or been really mean to him. Many other people have been waaayyyy more mean to him. Don’t know why he called me out. Maybe he’s just not smart enough to remember…

2 Likes

Am I the only one who thinks that it’s Beast instead of Rafiki?

He isn’t smart enough :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes (10 characters)

Spammers like them really need to find something else to do with their time . . But we’re getting off-topic.

3 Likes

I really wanna make a private chat with him and let him just rant about me there lol

1 Like

Lol

If anything he should’ve been ranting on me

2 Likes

Nah, his face is too narrow to be Beast’s. Plus, he doesn’t have any horns.

2 Likes

I know, that’s why I said I don’t why he called me out!

2 Likes

Nah your good man😂my ingame name is just undertaker though😂i didnt add the 5 in game

1 Like

Joy and Simba i think.

1 Like

Definitely not Simba

Both Beast and Simba don’t have so thin limbs.

1 Like

What if I made a topic called “comment your rants about me!” To troll them

1 Like

image image
For any doubters.

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney