Why can't me scroll down the daily quest list? Anyone have this problem also?

I can’t scroll down at the daily quest list as its like stuck! For that reason, I can’t see the below part of the quest & can’t know if there any friends daily quest left or not… @Polaris

We’re investigating why this is happening!

3 Likes

Just realise that, this stuckness happens right after when that free stamina at the daily quest is available! Its stay like that for the whole day until the next day’s refresh happens at 5. Then again after 12 when that free stamina available for all, its stuck! Anyway, after the merge, me at server 2 now @Polaris

@Sir_Adnan Were you able to scroll through the quests after the daily refresh? And then it got stuck again later?

Yes. I can scroll after the daily refresh at the 5, and can be able to do that till 12 when that daily free stamina first available. After that it become stuck again till next days refresh time! @Polaris

2 Likes

We found the issue, and we have a temporary fix with the server update this morning. We’ll have a better fix for it in the next client update, but you shouldn’t have a locked quest list after today’s update!

2 Likes

Many many thanks @Polaris

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney