Why didn't the contest start? I wasted many diamonds

On server 13, the contest should have already started. But it didn’t start. I wasted a lot of diamonds because I thought the contest had started.
@Loutre

5 Likes

Contests always start on Fridays and (thanks to the extended deadline) end on Tuesdays.

The start time is different from the Asian server. The Asian server should have already started. Today is Friday in our country (google translation)

4 Likes

Im hoping its an ‘unpredictable’ addition to the game to make it more enjoyable. If it is, im all for it. :grinning:

Well, I’m in Asia as well. Region aside, the contest hasn’t started yet. It only starts at 10pm (as of my timezone)

2 Likes

Are you on server 13?

1 Like

Seriously??!! On Tuesday it will end?? That’s so long.

Isn´t it on Thursdays? Unless I missed something

3 Likes

I mean… if they expected the contest to start at its usual time but it didn’t, I don’t think you can entirely blame that one on the person…

8 Likes

We’re sorry to hear you spent the diamonds already. There is a timer on when the contest starts on the contest section. Can you write into support and we can see what we can do about the diamonds you’ve spent?

1 Like

I already wrote support ticket but they replied that it would be difficult to help.

I bought stamina with diamonds.
I used 500 diamonds (50+50+100+100+100+100) and I spent staminas and I used ‘stamina cost reset’ items. I repeated this.
My total diamonds are 6529 now.
And I can’t remember the exact amount of diamonds before, but it was 9xxx. maybe I spent 3000 diamonds + purchased staminas.
I’m guessing there are more people like me.

Of course I didn’t pay attention to the contest start time. It’s my fault.
But over the years I played this game, the contest start times were always the same, but suddenly the contest start times changed. And there was no announcement.
Is it difficult for the diamonds and stamina points used today to be reflected in the contest score?

1 Like

I just talked to support regarding this issue. We can most likely not return stamina to you, but they can look into possibly giving you back some of the diamonds depending what was purchased with them. I’ve asked them to look into what they can return so please respond to support again now that they have this information.

1 Like

No. Contests are previewed on Thursdays. I’m pretty sure they end on Tuesdays

… No. PB has been doing 6-day contests for a bit now. The only 3-day contest they’ve done in recent times was the previous FtN.

4 Likes

Tap the trophy icon on the right-hand sign of the screen in the game; it’ll tell you, in the center of the screen near the bottom, how much longer the contest will last. Right now, it’s saying 5 days, 19 hours on server 2, which means it’ll end Thursday for most players.

This contests ends on Thursday and we will have the next contest preview as a display card.

2 Likes

Can you clarify? Are they sticking to the 6 day approach? I may be mistaken but I thought FTN was going to be three days going further.
Thanks

FTN Contests should be 6 days going forward. Last FTN was a 3 day contest because it was a test. :thinking:

So this time from Saturday to Thursday?
However, the rest of Server 13 means until Friday.
If the display is incorrect, please correct it. Many people misunderstand it:-)

1 Like

No, I’m in Server 1

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney