Why do people keep including Star counts in their concepts?

…they are. Look at your Ariel concept.

Eh, the only one that’s long-ish there is her entrance. And entrance animations can be as long as they wanna be.

Isn’t that right, John Silver?! GET IN HERE ALREADY!!

AND MISS PIGGY! Plus all the 80 chip heros!!! :no_mouth: I am dead

1. No, it’s her victory, green, and blue
  2. No they can’t

…? Silver’s entrance is simple. He just waddles in and swaps his hand for a sword. See? I explained his entrance in two sentence clauses.

If your not comfortable with non-realistic star ratings then just stop reading concepts.

This is literally so unnecessary and is just being picky, it takes like 1 second to read a star rating.

You can’t just tell everybody “you know what I’m not comfortable with this so I think everyone should stop doing it because I say so.”

It’s not a big deal :ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

…they were all released over a year ago

Green would take no longer than Dash’s ult. Blue would take no longer than Hook’s blue. Victory is several things happening simultaneously, take no more than 3 seconds.

Simple, but takes (no joke) 9 seconds.

is this what concepts have come to?

Are they more realistic, though? Hmm… I don’t think so

It doesn’t make sense if it all occurred simultaneously, though.

I counted 2.7 seconds, minimum :neutral_face:

That’s on the sped-up setting. Turn the 3x speed toggle off and feel your hair whiten at alarming speed.

No, it’s not. That would take 1 second less

Everything feels slow without being sped up on this game lol

Yeah, I only put not put auto when I need to use the white in the exact moment

The reason they put stars in their concepts is because it takes about 1 seconds to read it. Hero’s with 30 chips have 2 stars,and hero’s with 80 chips have 3 stars. It’s showing how many chips they want the hero to have. EXPLAINED!

1 Like

And hero’s with 10 chips have 1 star.

This is spreading like a wildfire. :woman_facepalming:

Just stop replying. It’s adding more unnecessary crap that’s not even supposed to be here.

1 Like

Y’all should just stop replying, this topic is kind of spammy anyway. :no_mouth:

6 Likes

…I mean, like I mentioned earlier, the fact that higher-star heroes are kinda-sorta giving you those extra chips for “free” is the primary reason PerBlue has stopped making heroes higher than :star: for a long time now. Expecting anything different is, well, an Unlikely Concept.

Okay. I’m gonna stop replying. Bye everyone! I’m gonna a play one the dhbm app

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney