Why do you guys hate Basil?

Why do everyone hate Basil? I think he is a pretty good hero with amazing white skill!

1 Like

His other skills are not very good from what I’ve heard. Basil’s White Skill can be good sometimes.

Okay, but there are still a lot of heroes in the game whose skills are much worse. so why does everyone hate him so badly?

1 Like

Pretty sure this should help explain it.

yes, now everything is clearer. but it seems to me all the same the statement that he is a “trash” is slightly exaggerated. Moreover, I often see it in the tops on my server (22)

3 Likes

Hubbub of basil flaws are so exaggerated. Like ranking basil the same level as Ralph? It’s just too much? His other skills don’t work but He has a damage OUT PREFORMS many old heroes.

I don’t this he’s F level hero like a lot of list make him out to be, more like solid upper mid tier.

2 Likes

So, to explain everything. Basil is good damage-wise! He can deal a lot of damage. But his skillet is very bad and doesn’t fit his role. For example, his Blue Skill is very weak and his White makes him target the enemy with the least HP what is often annoying because it is Hades who is invincible, Meg’s linked character, Brute etc… And this is what makes Basil bad.

7 Likes

Lack of armor negation - any armor buff makes his damage very low.
Lack of tenacity/evasion - any disable blocks him from doing any actions, most characters have one of them, and all heroes released around his time and later had one of the stats
Purple skill blocks green, blue and red skill from use

and… why to say it 295920 time?

here.

Ralph kills Basil, or to be more accurate in battles 1v1 the time is up because Basil will be disabled for whole battle unable to do any damage.

2 Likes

Technically it would be a tie. Basil will be disabled the entire fight so he can’t attack, and Ralph would be too weak so he can’t KO Basil.

1 Like

That’s what I said :eye: :lips: :eye:
But in arena ‘‘tie’’ means lose to attacking line.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney