Why does creep surge, get harder

My guild team are levels ranging 50-79

And everyone has complained every day about it getting harder, any ideas why we cant complete very hard

Surge enemies are based on the strength of your players. If your guild members are getting stronger, so are the surge teams :stuck_out_tongue:

Difficulty doesn’t have any effect on the level of enemies you’ll face.

1 Like

Thought so! My whole guild have been stressing over surge the past few days haha

So basically everyone needs to contribute and we will be able to do it

1 Like

yep! if everyone contributes (and with the highest power players taking out the hardest teams, etc) then you should be able to finish

1 Like

Have you got any strategies I can use?

In the early days of my guild I found one strategy particularly helpful.
Certain members of your guild are only going to be able to clear the weakest zones (probably 24-27). If they are checking the map and the only fights available are regularly too much for them, they will either not bother at all or just get bored and attack something they don’t have a hope of beating. Either way the result is the same, wasted attacks.
To avoid this, speak to your more powerful members and make sure they are only attacking the more powerful zones. Also make sure that when a wave is nearly finished and only has weak zones left it is being shouted about in the guild chat. By doing these things you should keep the waves ticking over nice and quickly which will mean that suitable fights will pretty much always be available to people.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney