Why does he always show?

Can anyone please tell me why that Mushu is literally 98% of the time the character that is for the guild gifts? He’s not even that good of a character so why do the creators keep sending him? Send a character that is used more or is actually harder to obtain instead of sending the fire salamander! If you guys really want to get money try sending Shego as the guild gift because I know for a fact that would cause people to buy it in a heartbeat! Just please! Stop with the repeated sending of mushu!

… 4th time?!

@Loutre guild gift seems to be broken, just as deals.

I hardly see Mushu. I mainly see Ian.

What server are you on? I’m not sure but different servers might have different guild gifts.

1 Like

I’m on S1 and can confirm Mushu and Rapunzel keep appearing

1 Like

The Oasis. I’m getting really sick of seeing the small reptile every time!

Mushu is intended to be there, but will pass on the feedback that you’d like to see another character.

8 Likes

Good. Nobody buys Mushu or any old hero… guild gifts are mainly bought by top players(top guilds), ergo, players which already own thousands of chips for old heroes. They won’t be interested in old heroes. No sale.

It’s better to give someone newer, so as for now Shego, Quackerjack, Ron, Fred.

Thank you! The guild I’m in is amazing but we all agree that mushu just shows up way to much! So I’m glad that you noticed! :slight_smile:

Ikr. My guild gifts often and i have enough mushu…

Epic thanks i hate it moment

1 Like

Also, and I know that it’s probably impossible, maybe Gogo? Mainly because I know that a lot of people are having trouble getting to challengers in coli and arena (I’m currently stuck in 4th in platinum 1 in coli) so maybe as a special one time deal she’d be a guild gift but only for one day?

I actually miss the Diamond Crate Hero Guild Gifts, wonder what happened to them.
As far as I remember guildmates actually bought those before, but not the Mushu/Rapunzel ones. Like 9-10 vs literal 0, barely ever 1
@Loutre

Otra vez una actualización del kanguro boxeador de Wini de puo habrá nuevos personajes en este 2021 llas de locos estara luca

Hey I’d gladly take rapunzel over Mushu any day! At least I’ll get more stars on a character that I’m actually using!

Problem is neither is really good these days. Rapunzel´s stats are like… trash-iest nearly.

It’s not really about that… it’s just that a gift for an older hero could only benefit a F2P, that wouldn’t buy it anyway

She’s probably my favorite healer because she gives hardy, heals very nicely, and does some good damage! Plus with jasmine’s disk on her She’s good against shields as well!

I know what she does. What I say is that her stats are low.

And P2W players won’t buy them as they already own like 5000 chips for them.

And for example Quackerjack will benefit both, and will be bought by players which actually are interested in spending some money.

As for now there are no clients.

Yeah I meant that, diamond crates exclusives (or became not exclusive anymore but RECENTLY) and sign ins/vip crate heroes are good options

I mean I wouldn’t mind seeing older heroes in guild gifts.

But expecting anyone to buy 60 chips + 50 skill chips for an old hero for a $5 is quite pathetic.
If it was like 4 or 5 maaaaaaaaybe, but even then I doubt it.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney