Why does Quorra wear high heels? A humor topic

A’ight. In that case, I have a theory. Dictionary.com lists “without customary covering, container, or protection.” Now, with this definition, I propose that Felix is naked.

How you figure?? O.o

He has no protection cause he dies immediately.

3 Likes

As to fur being clothes, Yax is described as naked several times.

Other animals, except for Scar, do wear clothes, though. Judy and Bogo are in uniform, Nick and Finnick are also dressed in street clothes.

So, how would Yax dress outside the nature area? 1960’s hippie? Tie dye? Yellow mu mu? Hipster?

1 Like

None at all. He’s a naturalist, and he’s even said he thinks animals wearing clothes is weird.

2 Likes

Good question but high heels vs dinosaur heels won only a good idea too have them then isn’t it?:joy:

Yea but they allow Yax and the other animals to stay in there Natural life cause they all use to not wear clothes but Fur still counts as clothing

1 Like

So if a man was to sprout fur but not wear clothes, he wouldn’t be naked?

there is a huuuuugggggeeee different between Humans and animals.

Humans are animals, scientifically

3 Likes

In the Zootopia universe, animals are human. If Yax isn’t naked, neither is the guy with fur. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

…I wanna debate that with you in a private chat. If you are game, send me a pruvate message. If not, never mention something that ridiculous again.

So queen Moana VII is a zootopian naturalist! Let them be as they be buddy :joy:

Well? To answer the Topic question first!

Quorra wears high heals for the same reason any other woman does!
To make our legs look good. Why else?

Now to the other question at hand.

We are definitely not plants nor mineral. So Ofcorse we are an animal species due to our fleash and blood.

However most people try to say we are higher than the basic animal, because of the “soul” and don’t admit humans are animals but that is for a conversation to do with theological belief.

Now strictly speaking in the physical you are quite correct. Queen Moana VII

I’m Just saying depending on what concept you are personally driven by.

So? Are we plant, animal or mineral?

IMHO I think physicaly we are an animal. Mentally/spirituality we try to be above the animals. If that makes sense.
:angel:

1 Like

Why would you call someone ridiculous for saying the truth. Google it!

https://www.chronicle.com/blogs/percolator/humans-are-animals-8-year-old-vs-misinformed-teacher

Got my first one box badge with this post

Realizing that humans are animals may make us more tolerant and, in a sense, more human.

:crown:

1 Like

First Quorra wears high heels because it looks better for a woman to be sleek & it makes your legs look more toned.

Second, Yes we are a mammal with hair & nurse our young. Therefore we are an animal.

Even though some people act like animals more then others.

:angel:

Hmmm In what sense do you say animals?

As in…we evolved from a monkey?

Or as in, if we were classified into a kingdom, The animal Kingdom, makes the most sense?

We are different from animals. If we were not different from animals, Then killing a human would not be considered a crime.

Sure, it is a crime to kill some animals, but those are endangered species. Humans are not endangered species. We are different because we make illogical choices.

If a lion is chasing you and a zebra, do you think the zebra will turn back to save you?? Of course not!

But a human, depending on who they are, may turn back to help a total stranger.

:hugs:

I think It makes more sense for Quorra to wear high heels. Especially if that is what she wore in the movie.

We’re really getting off-topic with the question of whether or not humans are animals. Let’s not have any arguments where religion comes into play, please. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Religion? Hmmm I never said a word about religion? Whhere did you see that?

looks around :smirk: :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney