Why does the XP earned in the DOCKS never go up — even though the amount of XP required has gone up exponentially?

The topic question says it all. Every month the level cap goes up 5, we get new Port difficulty that we have to unlock, but its actually the same one we had unlocked the previous month every time in terms of XP earned. The currency of the game at this point in time is ULTRA XP and it takes 100s to level up 20 characters +5 levels every month. Nitro XP is limitedly useful, but everything below this is utterly useless.

9 Likes

100% agreed. The XP rewards are not accurately reflecting the required XP for heroes.

This relate to sign in XP drinks, XP drinks through the daily videos, XP drinks from any of the crates (guild, VIP, Diamond) and Invasion

This is not only for XP drinks in my opinion, but apply to tokens, gold, skill point consumables, red skill chips, hero chips, mod fragments, mod power, basically every resource ingame is out of date with the current requirements to upgrade your heroes.

12 Likes

I agree. The red juice/coin was added to the game way too late in the game in my opinion. We should have be gettting them a long time ago. With so many toons. (and don’t say all aren’t needed to upgrade, bc they are with the uncertainty of contests, counters, etc) . Just wish things were better proportional to amount of toons and caps increases in the game.

7 Likes

It’s because no one cares. I’ve frequently commented on different posts bringing up this issue around a year ago. No one realized it or cared. Right now if u don’t spend 10$ a month and make use of those double drops for xp drinks u will always run out. Frankly even with this you won’t have enough to lvl up all toons of ur liking. Stam cost for badges is sky rocketing. I have toons requiring badges with stam costs of over 14-15k. I don’t understand how this is not being looked at. People are concerned over a new color but not this. It’s beyond my understanding.

4 Likes

Wish someone would care too. I know I’ve written forum topics since last April asking for updated juices/coins for red when I thought they were way overdue then… How does pb determine what juices or coins go into ports?

As well as writing for more guild perks (even if just expanding already existing perks like badge drops to up to-date chapters, bazzar shop cost reduction, more checkin rewards, etc), and among other things. As a ftp player that has played with whales and dolphins, I feel I try to speak up for all as a middle ground, but at last it’s all dust in the wind it feels like.

3 Likes

By combining a double hero XP and a double campaign drop for one day once a month where I spend all my hoarded stamina consumables and all the stamina I’ve hoarded for the past week, and by buying the hero XP and stamina consumables in the Mega Mart every time it shows up (with a fair amount of refreshing once or twice a month), I’m barely able to get all the XP I need to level up all the heroes I want to. It would be nice if doing so didn’t require spending thousands of diamonds and taking advantage of every maximization technique available to me, so there’s room for improvement; I just don’t think it’s an urgent, top-priority problem in the game right now.

The stamina costs for badges, now that’s an urgent, top-priority problem, maybe the most urgent problem.

2 Likes

It’s my opinion that this is not a game about developing toons and finding combinations to best others creations. No not at all. It’s a game of how to strategize and manipulate limited resources to work to our advantage.

True I agree. That’s kinda my point too. Stam problem has escalated to unbelievable levels. But yeah xp drinks are a problem too. Both can get fixed at the same time. Why delay it! Stam and xp drinks are the most required entities in the game and sometimes just getting a toon to max lvl without ranking him up does ur work especially with new toons. So, I was thinking along that direction. Atleast some new toon with max lvl maybe just O0 would help a lot in some situations. I’m getting redundant so I’ll stop here. Hope u understand what I’m trying to say.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney