Why has a topic been closed for so long?

The Unlikely Character Concept has been closed for 19 hours now. It keeps on sawing it will open soon but then it says it will open later. Is this a bug?

4 Likes

Idk. I’m kinda disappointed, cause I loved getting those notifications and seeing that a topic I made had tons of posts on it. I’m really just glad it doesn’t penalize me any!

7 Likes

It is closed till the weekend ends and Polaris can close it permanently…most likely…

4 Likes

It’s a shame popular topics getting engulfed like this just because of a few people not playing nice. I’ve never went to see your creativity on the unlikely topic since I’m interested only in the actual roster income (sorry for that…) of Disney-Pixar characters.
Even if not interested, I hope they don’t close it down after so much care and effort you guys invested in that topic.

8 Likes

It’s sad that a Topic gets Closed Down because of a few people, usually 1 or 2.

Let’s just hope that it doesn’t get Archived… that usually happens if a Topic dies out and somebody posts in the thread for a very long time, say 6 months, which happened to my Heist Guide…

4 Likes

Ok I think every time the four hour closed time finishes, it restarts. Because it says it should’ve reopened at 12:18 but now it says it will reopen in four hours.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney