Why has this happened?

I’ve mentioned a few times that I’m not really playing anymore. Without any warning I kind of just dropped off the map for a while. I’ve tried to keep patient with this, but playing the game becomes more of chore everytime it updates. I’ve been trying to keep my depression in check lately and decided I needed a break.

I’m trying to get back into it now, but it’s difficult. I was kicked from the guild I was in, and I lack the enthusiasm towards this I once had.
I believe PB can fix the problems in the game, and I believe that they are trying to, but I just don’t know if they will fix it in time.

The problem (I think) is that issues are constantly being ignored in Perblue’s eyes in favor of “more expansion”. Either that or it’s the response has becoming painfully slow. It took a while for Invasion to be worth it, and there’s not a lot fixed that’s worth coming back.

4 Likes

I hope that everything is ok and things are better. If you no longer have the motivation, I suggest quitting completely but sticking around as I have, but it is your choice.

4 Likes

I mean, if I were to leave, I’d probably do the same thing. Leave the game but stick around on the forums. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Currently, I’m keeping the game installed.
But I’ll be a WAY more casual player than I once was.
I’ll always be on the forums, I like talking to everyone.

4 Likes

Yeah.
Let’s be honest here, the forums are a lot better than the game.

1 Like

Yes it is. Except for the rude and unkind people that sometimes are here.

3 Likes

At this point, yeah. Maybe one day the game can be amazing again.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney