Why I am asked to pay more than everyone else for the same bundle

You are right. I change the country, the price is fixed now, thanks.

If you donā€™t mind my asking, what country are you in? This was an issue before, and the country ended up being the answer. We compared on s3 and everyone in the US had the same price, everyone in Australia, etc.

Donā€™t you guys use vpn. Well, maybe itā€™s because I live in China thus have to use a vpn to bypass blockades :joy:

You know Google is blocked in China, donā€™t you :wink:

Thats a very specific situationā€¦ Most here donā€™t have an issue with Google being blocked and thus have no need for a VPN. Plus not everyone plays on android

Well, if you are asking a price change solution, a vpn could be your best shoot since you can virtually relocate to a country you want to. Just try not to relocate too often, there might be glitches.

I like how the cats got Polarisā€™ tongue on this one. Lol.:joy:

It doesnā€™tā€¦ the answer has already been provided to us.

Why do I pay more than others?

Hum, oh I get it.

Thatā€™s because I set my store location in US the first time I created the account by using VPN. So you guys have to use a new account which is not quite possible.

Forget what Iā€™ve said about vpn. You cannot avoid currencies anyway, itā€™s a good way to make money, just like what paypal does in China.

This is correct. We set the prices for all packages in USD. Everyone has the same price for that package, but the app stores adds fees and conversation rates, depending on where you live.

3 Likes

I changed my Apple ID location from Australia to USA. That fixed the price.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney