Why is everything triple the cost?

I notice that in the last month or two everything is pretty much triple the cost for things like stamina and diamond crates…I also haven’t seen any stacked offers since the price went up…over the last week I’ve seen 2 or 3 offers of 250 stamina vials for a whopping 11.99…and today 800 crates for 24.99…are you kidding me!!! I implore people to stop buying anything for while, maybe then they will stop being so greedy…

2 Likes

Yup. Exactly why I havent spent any money in almost a month.

3 Likes

They started adding raid tickets to many deals, reducing other resources, which really irritates both C2P and whales. Hope this will stop soon, as people who buy deals usually don’t have problems with raid tickets.

1 Like

It’s been mentioned by several players that this might end with the „Jasmin Super Duper“ crate

Maybe. But then Gonzo crate comes, so who knows :sweat_smile:
I remember they had some perfect deals before the pirate contest. 700 stamina items and 700 crates for 10 dollars. Maybe those return some day :yum:

1 Like

The Jasmine and Peter Pan crates have been worthless beyond getting the initial character. I’ve bought countless and got no extra chips towards a second star. I wish they would do something like the stacked thing again. Lately nothing has felt worth its value beyond the daily diamond

1 Like

There have always been posts about how the cost of packages isn’t good etc… But I’ve seen a bigger influx of these topics this past week for sure. Hopefully that gets some attention. Lot of people saw how they dropped the value of packages and are pointing it out.

1 Like

I will simply close my wallet snap and maybe so should you :laughing:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney