Why is it so hard to have another Pixar series in the blue team?

When I learn that I am going to have Ian Lightfoot, a character from Pixar’s Onward who is a control role hero in game, I sure hoped that he will be in the blue team. Cause not only me, some heroes were in the blue team like Genie, Jasmine and Jumba.

And yesterday, when the update came, I found out that he was in the red team.

Doesn’t Red enough control heroes already? Hiro, Powerline, Hank and Dory?

Why is it so hard to have another Pixar series in the blue team?

You guys could put Tangled characters, in the blue team along with Remy & Linguini and Colette.

Thanks for your time.

Tangled isn’t pixar…

1 Like

Why does it matter which franchises are in which trial team? :thinking:

6 Likes

You’re right

I’m thinking that Onward characters should’ve been on blue just like the Toy Story characters instead of red just like the Incredibles.

But why does it matter, this is the second post about the same topic I’ve seen in less than 24 hours

One question: What does the role have to do with the Trial Team?

It does not. Trial Team is somewhat random, but also depends on the skillsets and strengths of each character. Red is a random mix, and Ian is that with his reflect ability, blinds, and size thing.

2 Likes

First not Pixar. Second, they focus on heals, energy steals, and studies, so they fit really well on Yellow.

1 Like

Wouldn’t put that because Maximus 8s the newest of the Tangled… And he’s the inly one of them that studies… Am I right?

Yes. That is correct but he still fits there. Rapunzel is heals. Maximus is heals (kinda with the Flynn disk) and of course studies. Flynn is energy steal.

1 Like

Honestly what’s going on in your head? By what standards you think movies are distributed between heroes categories? Why Ian “should have been” in blue team? Blue has lots of freeze control heroes, if any team is lacking control heroes for invasion that would be yellow imho

2 Likes

Yep! Yellow has tons of great supports, damage, and tanks, but weak in the control area, especially for invasion (but Mim is still viable).

Team colors should not be chosen based off a superficial thing ie the color of an outfit, skin, etc. It should be for what the hero is good at doing and also if their franchise is already in that team.

This guide made by @Aurora_Veil gives a great rundown of the team colors and what each one is good at in terms of invasion and in general. It might help people understand the reasoning behind why heroes go on certain teams.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney