Why is nick in all wave!

So tell me perblue why is nick in all waves it makes it hard!!!

Just use heroes who focus on backlines. A P0 Mr. Incredible shouldn’t have too much of an issue against Nick.

2 Likes

Well look nick is in all waves so not fair

You really need to work on your social listening skills.

Nick is very fragile. Any backline hit will leave him hurting pretty badly. Dwd, Jack Sk, calhoun to name a few of heroes who can kill him with ease.

1 Like

Wait. Weren’t you the one a moment ago complaining against players who were wishing the game to be easier (totally NOT what players were telling you) and you wanted to be hard, because of nerfing Ducky & Bunny?
What happen all of the sudden?
You seem to contradict yourself on this one.
Anyway. Nick is not hard to deal with. He does not contain much armor so start putting some effort in units who have good normal damage.

2 Likes

BooSt NicK WIldE!!!11!1! too weak

@Pepper is right or you don’t have idea what you actually want or you’re just bad troll. Firstly moan about OP heroes should stay same and now crying about 4x weaker Nick?

Also why you use only 4 heroes with not upgraded well Rafiki instead of 5, you making it harder by yourself. :clap:

3 Likes

Let’s cool off. But seriously, @Your_Mom_Happy. You’re being kind of overconfident in your incorrect belief that Ducky & Bunny aren’t broken.

Howsabout we all stay on topic; Nick Wilde is perfectly non-OP regardless of how many waves he’s in. He needs a buff, if anything.

Now, here’s an edit to go into further detail.

You have zero Damage role heroes on your team. And whatever you’re doing there (I’m assuming Trials), you should include another hero, even if it’s a starter hero like Elastigirl. Nick’s skillset benefits him greatly if he and his teammates last a while. His white could easily break your feeble defenses once it gains momentum, and his Charm will turn your Mr. Incredible against you. Combined, I’d imagine your team would have a very hard time. But the problem is just that your lineup is pretty bad, not with Nick. Build up Rafiki to Purple and add in the best available damager, and you should be alright.

Also, I’ll be flagging any more posts about D&B in this topic, regardless of their source.

1 Like

He’s in wave becaise people chooose him? And u being very negativw

Guys there’s a pm for a reason. Settle your differences there.

3 Likes

Tell that to @Dame_Petes @Gjmguy please

You’re equally guilty @Your_Mom_Happy. Just one of you make a PM and talk there

3 Likes

I just can’t even anymore. This thread has gotten too crazy

3 Likes

How much do you want a fight @Your_Mom_Happy?!

2 Likes

Excuse me @Polaris, am I allowed to flag for all 3 reasons? Because that was extremely uncalled for.

Edit, to stay on topic and not get flagged myself:

Take Nick down quickly so he can’t build up lemmings.

2 Likes

This is leading to nowhere anymore.
Close this topic down please.

2 Likes

Yes close this topic

Ok I’m just gonna be the bigger person and ignore that. Yes my topic was closed! But I’m gonna ask @Polaris to open it again. So it’s fine!

Have a good rest of your weekend!

Cause @Polaris doesn’t work weekends.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney