Why is Yax considered bad?

It’s not that he’s terrible. He’s great when you first start. He just gets outclassed later.

3 Likes

Flower Power + Body Odor are good at the start

1 Like

He is a support character, his role is not to do damage. His specific role is to heal. Unfortunately after a certain point in the game he ceases being particularly effective at that.

2 Likes

Not at current situation and what other support/control heroes do, massive damage.
Bigger than old damage heroes.
Yax needs big boost.

1 Like

At the START. Once you are like around level 70 (or lower) he gets useless

1 Like

No argument at all that he could benefit from a boost.

I was simply saying that to consider him to be bad because he does low damage is hardly fair when talking about a support type.

1 Like

You got a point, though his damage is under scrutiny because 2 of his skils only deal damage and nothing else. His lack of utilities is a much more jarring issue, since he doesn’t bring anything to the table other than a heal and slow.

Honestly, if his slow were stronger (at like 30% perhaps), he could find a place as a check against initial bursts comp (Aladdin, Scar, etc…) and slow comps. Then the rest would be adding more supportive options to his flower, and he would be good.

4 Likes

Who would be considered a good support/healer? I worked very hard to get Miguel to a 4 star orange and i would consider him very good, but i’m just curious what everyone else thinks.

3 Likes

Mickey is pretty good.

1 Like

I’ve heard that but i never really bothered to level him up. Maybe I should.

1 Like

I think Joy is Good, although i think she is really good with any of her disks. (I’m not that sure about it though.). Megara is also pretty good with he Passive White skill and Active, alongside her Purple skill that buffs her linked ally.

2 Likes

I use Miguel and Mickey as my main healers.
Or Sulley with Woody’s disc in City Watch.

1 Like

While I don’t use Mickey or Miguel, I’ve heard that they’re both really good. Also the MH disk for Stitch allows heroes to heal more. For example, my five star MH disk heals allies 100% more

1 Like

Mickey is better healer.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney