Wile e coyote

Front-line damage-hero.
Stars :star::star::star:.
“Quote wile e coyote super Genius.
Red Team.
Entrance Wile e coyote get a rocket and enters the battlefield.
Victory wile e coyote smiles.
Defeat Wile e coyote grabs a TNT and it explodes in his face.
Basic attack wile e coyote throws TNT.
White skill Choo-Choo wile e coyote paints a tunnel then the train comes out dealing True damage to The enemies.
Green skill Big rock wile e coyote throws a big rock at the enemies dealing fantastic damage.
Blue skill launch the rocket. per wave wile e coyote enters with his rocket
Dealing fantastic damage to the enemies.
Purple skill Tasty bird Wile e coyote gets a bird and eats it healing himself.
Red skill delicious bird this increases damage and HP.
Friendships wile e coyote and road runner.

1 Like

What do you rate this concept

1 Like

I personally think I did a good job of making this hero concept

Overall for now I’ll give a 3 out of 10.
Your character concept starts very well with a great introduction and possible animations. Unfortunately your skills section is where it’s lacking most with a few missing features.
You need to organize your concept better in a few areas:

• Give in each skill color more space in between sentences so people don’t get confused while reading.
  • Be more specific with a few skills, some seem missing a few keywords.
  • Skills damage type (normal, fantastic or true).
  • You must elaborate in your frienship section more, its missing disks, disk effects and attributes.

If you really want to know more check out a few concepts made by other members so you get an idea how to structure your next concepts.

My suggestion is try polishing this concept first before moving to your next ones to gain experience. You actually got all your character content right, which is a very good start. Needs more elaboration and the missing features above.
Keep it up, you going well.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree there are a few errors

This isn’t my first hero concept

1 Like

I searched a few more of your concepts just now and all end up the same like this one.
In that case my suggestion is, pick one character you liked most from your concepts. Focus only on that one until you met the requirements.
For example go search for Tragic-Magic’s concepts and learn how it structures them. They’re all very organized. I Hope this helps.
Best of luck.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney