Will Ralph ever be Op!?

You guys know that Ralph is so bad so I have a question for all of you do you think that Ralph will ever get a hero refresh and get buffed?

2 Likes

This a question

No…

1 Like

As Polaris said before, starter heroes are not to be buffed.

Okay I will make the answer

Sponcer by you

Why? That doesn’t make sense to me.:confused:

Because it “ruins” the game experience for new players

I don’t think it makes sense to anyone

7 Likes

Honestly Ralph kind of sucks as a starter, he is always the first to KO despite his damage.

Out of all the starters, Elastagirl and Frozone are the best.

I personally think Ralph should be buffed or at least make it so he isn’t the first one knocked out jeez!

He gets knocked out too quickly.

2 Likes

EG is only good for Invasion, I think. Frozone is also bad.

1 Like

To be fair they are starters. Starters are rarely good. Except in Pokémon for some reason.

I feel refreshing older characters like Tia Dalma and Mr. Incredible and not refreshing the starters would make for a worse starting experience. And if they mean just changing the experience rather than ruining it, the game is already incredibly different from when I started. And wouldn’t having better characters make them happier to play?

Maybe it’s because if they have better characters they won’t hit a wall as quickly and won’t spend money as quickly as they would if they do hit a wall.

They liked idea of buffing red skills of older heroes, to make them better later on.

But obviously… it ended only on words and promises.

1 Like

i consider him an f-tier

1 Like

Thatwas shank

1 Like

I know right?

I’ve long since ditched Ralph. And the other starters, have my own unique team now!

1 Like

No, they gave him low HP so he could die more often and make you so sad you trick yourself into wasting your life savings on a better tank hero

Sadly like all free games, they need to make money somehow though I don’t mind supporting the game as long as it’s not all my savings and is fairly cheap.

Yeah, that’s 100% understandable. I was just taking a guess as to the reason why. I’m still going to play and enjoy the game even if the starters never get refreshed.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney