Will someone solve my problem or not?

The problem itself: every day from 23-00 to 24-00, the main screen does not work, I can’t go anywhere. BUT, I can go to the panel on the right and look at characters, skills, mail, tasks, etc. This problem exists ONLY on the first server, everything is fine on the other servers. As I see it, absolutely no one in this game cares. Tech support does not know what to answer and makes me extreme: “you have a problem, we have told you everything and we have nothing more to answer.” I understand that this is not such a serious problem, but I arrive from work at this time and sit waiting for an hour. I recorded a video, sent it to tech support, and the result was zero. The problem appeared a long time ago, somewhere after combining all the servers into one first one, and at first I thought that this was really something I had with the game, since I did not have time to play and I did not notice that this happens daily.

1 Like

I have that problem quite often even outside the time (when the corresponding “building” glows, but nothing opens).
Closing and reopening the game solves that, usually happens when putting the phone into sleep mode/lock.

We’re sorry to hear about the issue you’re facing with your game. To provide you with the best assistance, we recommend you reaching out to our support team via in-game support ticket. They’ll be able to investigate and help resolve the issue promptly. Thank you for your understanding, and we appreciate your cooperation in getting this matter sorted out.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney