Winnie the[r] Pooh Concept

So this has been done before and mine probably isn’t great, but who cares: this is for fun.

image https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/10/Winniethepooh.png/220px-Winniethepooh.png

Winnie the Pooh

Entrance: Pooh walks out and pats his tummy
Victory: Pooh pulls out a Hunny jar and throws some hunny in the air
Defeat: Pooh pulls out a Hunny jar and falls and gets his head stuck

“Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”

Pooh is a three-star midline support hero!

Skills
White skill: Black Rain Cloud
Pooh charms an enemy into thinking Pooh is also an infected for a few seconds. The charmed enemy helps attack another infected enemy during the charm.

Green skill: Heffalumps and Woozles
Pooh stuns the nearest enemy for a few seconds with visions of heffalumps and woozles.

Blue skill: Honey Pot
Pooh pulls out a Hunny pot and eats some, gaining energy. After he’s down, he throws it at the farthest enemy, dealing damage.

Purple skill: Go Back to Page One
Pooh can choose to revive himself or another hero once per wave after they’re KOed. If on auto, he revives the first KOed hero.

Friendships
Pooh and Stitch “Friends and ‘Ohana”
Allies: Moana, Kevin, Hiro
+100 skill power
Pooh’s white skill charm lasts longer. Additional stars makes charm even longer.

Pooh and Jack-Jack “Brand New Toy”
Allies: Sulley, Violet, Maui
+100 HP
Pooh now has a chance to be able to revive a second KOed hero durin a wave. Additional stars makes chance greater.

Hope you enjoyed!

10 Likes

Nice work :+1:

(20 nice)

1 Like

Thanks! I think it’s my first non unlikely character concept so I was pretty nervous about it haha

1 Like

Don’t wrry, I had dat same feeling when I did my first one.

Ok,since this is a serious concept, it needs a serious review. (Who called me then? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: )

A. Where did you get that quote? I never heard Pooh say that.

B. His white skill? Charms one enemy? Other characters have that as their blue/green skills…

C. Ok, fine imma let Green skill slide…

D. Blue skill is the same thing as Jack-jack’s.

E. Couldn’t you think of something better than a ressurect? Come on, this is Pooh.

AND, that concludes my entire critic. I hope you found it remotely helpful.

1 Like

Thanks for the review!
A. I don’t think it’s in the movies, but I’m pretty sure it’s in the books. I could’ve gone with “Oh, bother” I guess. That’s always a great Pooh quote.

B. Yeah it might’ve been too strong for a white skill?

C. Thanks

D. I realized that, but I also thought so many heroes share similar skills with other heroes, but yeah I get it.

E. Yeah I could’ve have. I had a few different ideas. I just thought it’d be fun and cute to end with the “Go Back to Page One” since I’m pretty sure that quote was in the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I guess I could’ve have done something different for him, but I also thought It would’ve been neat since I don’t recall anyone right now being able to revive ANOTHER hero.

All in all, thanks, and I’ll keep these comments in mind for my next concept. :slight_smile:

PS. I won’t edit my original according to feedback. I want my concepts to stay “pure” and free of “Oh yeah that’s a better idea, I’ll change my original” since that’s how you learn.

1 Like

Actually I think he was saying it’s not strong enough to be a white skill. As the only skill that takes energy and the only one that you have control over, the White skill is kind of the most important in a way. It’s kind of like a signature move. Might be misreading this though

I got the context that Pooh can revive others, and it’s pretty interesting and unique. The fact that he chooses who to revive is interesting as well, prior to Meg I would have said the heroes in-game have never had something where you select the target, but with Meg in mind it seems alright

3 Likes

Another Pooh :wink: in the forums eh? :joy::joy::joy: Nice

Correct, unless this charm lasts for like 15 seconds (or longer) then imo, it would be too weak to be a white skill.

@TherMasterStitch if you do not wanna change it then that is fine :wink:

2 Likes

Ah okay I misunderstood sorry. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney