Winnie The Pooh-Character Concept

I’ve wanted Winnie the Pooh in the game since the beginning so this is a little concept so Perblue can hopefully consider bringing in Winnie the Pooh characters I also made a concept on Christopher Robin if anyone wants to check it out Oh Hello There Christopher Robin! (Winnie The Pooh Concepts) I’m not the first one to make a concept on Winnie the Pooh So you can Check these other forum members concepts aswell! Winnie the Pooh Concept This might not be the best but I hope you enjoy reading!:grin:

Winnie the Pooh is a :star::star: Support.

Winnie the Pooh is everyone’s best friend on the battle field and he sure can put enemies in a sticky situation with delicious “Hunny”!

”Oh Bother”

Trial Team: Red

Stats:
HP: 30K
Basic Damage: 4000
Reality: 900
Armor: 4300
Tenacity: 80

Entrance: Comes in licking Honey off his hand.

But with no bowl of course😁

Defeat: Winnie the Pooh falls on the ground with a pot of honey on his head, Like this.

Victory: Winnie the Pooh drinks honey happily, Like this.

White: Tasty Hunny!
Passive: Winnie The Pooh has a pot of honey next to him for the whole match this pot slowly loses honey Everytime Winnie the Pooh gets attacked by a critical attack, blinds and a 30% chance for a stun. when the pot loses honey it heals Pooh and gives the negative effect back to the enemy.

Active: Pooh takes out a Hunny pot charming 2 enemies for 5 seconds.
This has chance to fail if Winnie is level x Or higher.

Green: Wonderful Red Balloon
Winnie the Pooh takes out his Red Balloon and flies above the battlefield dropping honey on all enemies Dealing X Damage and slowing the enemy with the most Skill Power for 50% Of his normal attacking speed there’s a 10% chance a honey pot will hit a Ally healing them for x health.
Winnie the Pooh can do this Attack every 8 seconds

Blue: Tummy Rumble!
Once Winnie the Pooh reaches below 50% of his max HP Winnie’s Tummy rumbles Increasing any damage done by allies by 30% for 5 seconds, “Tummy Rumble!” Increases healing done by “Tasty Hunny!”.

Purple: Think, Think, Think!
Winnie the Pooh increases healing done by all allies by X%.

Disks:
Winnie the Pooh/The Mad Hatter
Sweet Treats!
Allies: Alice, Robin Hood and Vanellope
“Tummy Rumble!” Now heals all allies for X Health

Winnie The Pooh/Robin Hood
Tigger?
Allies: Nick Wilde, Goofy and Scar.
“Wonderful Red Balloon” Now can decrease damage done by enemies for X Seconds.

I hope you all enjoyed this concept I feel as if it’s one of my best thanks for reading​:grin::grinning:

8 Likes

Ew, RNG based skills, ew!-!!

Then the active is useless. The active is the white skill. So far this is the only flaw I have spotted

?

10 characters

1 Like

Fixed the active hope it’s better😁

That is better

Never mind them. They’re always pretty rude. They were rude on a few of my concepts as well. I liked your concept!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!:grin: i read your concept and it’s pretty good aswell anyway thank you for reading hope you enjoyed!:grin:

2 Likes

I adore Pooh!
Keep up the good work!

:crown:
:angel:

Sorry I didn’t notice this thread was so old!

Awesome concept with the Hunny Pot, but the punctuation makes it a little bit confusing in some spots.

1 Like

I gotta admit: This is pretty creative, and an interesting possibility that I’m (quite obviously) open to. The only thing that I can’t get through my head is this: Why does it have to be spelled h-u-n-n-y and not just like normal?

Maybe because honey is purposefully misspelled in Winnie the Pooh

1 Like

Oh. (It’s been well over 14 years since I watched Winnie The Pooh. Or read the books.)

Winnie the Pooh is in disney heroes battle mode

This was made before Winnie The Pooh got added to the Disney Hero’s Battle Mode

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney