Wish Crate: Do you like it?

it really was that old case, good intention, bad execution, if it lowered the price it might be worth it

So, the common points is that it’s too expensive, other materials should be added. And it’s a good idea in planning stage only. Well, since these common points are addressed, the next question comes in. What’s your dream “wish crate” ?

Maybe for example, for me, the crate can offer all mod upgrades, maybe change the badges offered to suit the hero and its current or future ranks. And for the price, maybe drop it to 30% the current price. Should be fine. 300 diamonds is near how much normal limited time crates cost. Or even use gold and buy.

1 Like

I liked your ideas, I think the chances could be greater, other than that, I think it’s just the

nope, too expensive, not gonna spend hard-earned diamonds on a small chance to get jackpot

2 Likes

For me it def should have it’s price decreased to like 500 or so. And since it’s the third anniversary amybe they could give us 3 free ten oulls for 3 days to celebrate.

I can’t understand. Was there an error? Do u mean 3 free ×10 wish crate items?

True. The odds are low. That’s why I’m suggesting what’s a better wish crate according to your definition. (What can be improved)

Anyway to just turn the wish crate off ? Clogging up my screen

I spended over 35k gems and i never recieved a godmother chip… others spend 1k and got it.
35k gems and nothing garanteed… it was a waste. At least i learnd not to be to excited again.

I’m sorry for you. 35k is a lot.

Hey don ty. I was saving for the dog…
No dog no fairy no gems…

I feel sorry for u

Sorry if I was unclear, I mesnt that if we logged in for 3 days, each day we would get one free ten-pull on the wish crate

Seems like a great idea! I hope that can come out. Anyway since we got the anniversary daily log-in gift

While it’s certainly true that the Wish Crate is a poor value, I think there’s an even more fundamental problem with it. PerBlue has it set up to increase the odds of a jackpot for every failed purchase, which is a promising way to drive interest in and engagement with the Wish Crate; however, they’ve made it so expensive that only the biggest whales can buy enough crates to see any meaningful increase in those odds.

Resolving that issue is going to take some rather drastic changes: either get rid of the jackpots altogether and increase the payouts so that players feel confident they’ll get reasonable value for spending so many diamonds on one purchase, or reduce the payouts and drastically reduce the costs so players will be willing to buy more of the crates in order to chase that jackpot.

I seriously doubt the latter is something PerBlue would consider, and going by past actions they won’t increase the payouts enough to make me willing to risk so many diamonds on a gamble, so I just don’t have any interest in the Wish Crate.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney