Wish Crate: Do you like it?

The wish crate had been released twice. No changes were made. The question is: do you like this crate? If yes, why? If no, what improvements should be made?

For Me: Only other special crates have the heroes chips. It’s frustrating. It’s a long time to wait. But at the same time, for heroes that only have one path to unlock the hero (Only diamond crates offer the exclusive hero) or elite campaign stages for the hero’s chips is locked, this is another way to claim hero materials.

1 Like

Good idea, but poorly executed. That’s basically it

3 Likes

It’s terrible, rewards needs to be increased AND price decreases heavily.

8 Likes

Waste crate in short

1 Like

Totally agree. Some guy put in the feedback section to sub gold instead of diamonds. Rewards maybe are fine. The odds maybe need to improve. If all heroes can be covered and mod upgrades added or even gold subbed for these crates, it can be better

I dislike it as it’s using up screen space, such that I need to scroll further right to access my Guild Crates.

Unless we get more free ones, I’m never going to open any.

3 Likes

It turns out our biggest wish turned into a Genie’s nightmare. It was totally not worth it. I mean, if you have loads of money then spend it on that thing.

To be honest, I don’t even see any important reason why it is back. It just poof out of nowhere.

2 Likes

Lol, nice pun. In all seriousness, the wish crate is for those that can afford. For some lower level players, buying normal limited time crates could pose a challenge already. Forget talking about the wish crates. Plus, it’s only gonna come on handy during FTN contests.

1 Like

Yup same here

Agreed with this as well
And please I’m not echoing pip, I’m feeling irritated while accessing guild crate too.
One more thing, it can be opened by tapping the fountain so have to be careful while tapping so I don’t open any by mistake and there isn’t any confirmation pop up so it’s irritating a lot

1 Like

Nice! Thanks for discovering that.

Well, I can agree that it’s a hassle to access the guild crates. (Last I bought it, Honey Lemon or Hamm was in there. Then I stopped buying cause the hero offered doesn’t help me.)

1 Like

I didn’t Here

Oh it was a bug?

Here It was intentional

Hmm. I just read it. Looks like they’re really trying to make it a real “wish crate”

It’s a good idea, but the prices are INSANE!

My only problem with it is that you can’t select certain heroes. Now, the newest ones, like Demona and Pocahontas, I understand. But Slinky Dog has been in the game for a long time now, and I’m stuck with only 3 stars for him, but his chips are extremely hard to get. Not to mention, I also need them for his red skill.

2 Likes

Honestly just… the crate was cool, but the execution, poorly done. If anything decrease the price… pretty much the only people who bought it were people who could actually afford the garbage crate.

2 Likes

When we are at it, there is a need for general embetterment of Gold, Diamond and Guild Crates. Particularly the latter two should stop dropping White, Green and Blue badges after certain Team Level. Bits should be Purple, Orange and Red.
Although Diamond Crates should give full Purple and Orange badges along that.

Gold Crates should give Blue Badges and Purple, Orange, Red bits… and a 10x buy should guarantee the bits, not a Blue Badge. Or a hero chip.

Good idea, bad execution.

10k diamonds is a lot, I’ve had that many on hand maybe once. I know at least one person who didn’t even get enough chips to unlock their chosen hero when they used the free 10x. I bought a couple and decided it wasn’t worth it. 1k diamonds for random stuff that isn’t great. Real poor incentive to buy again. For under 10k diamonds I can buy out the hero chip crate or most other crates. Doesn’t guarantee what I want, but at least I’m not spending 10k to get cheated.

3 Likes

The Wish Crates are a great idea on paper, but the execution just wreaks of greed. The costs are too high, and the odds of getting Hero Chips are too low. If it wasn’t for that, I would love Wish Crates, but alas…

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney