WISH - Heroes and a Collection

I think the game definitely needs a Villains collection. Disney Villains is a franchise just like Disney Princesses. Princesses got their own collection.

My hero wishlist would be
(I edited the list after posting due to storyline problems and Disney’s rights)

• Morgana (The Little Mermaid 2)
  • Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)
  • Queen Athena (The Little Mermaid 3)
  • Judge Claude Frollo (Hunchback of Notre-Dame)
  • Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmatians)
  • Lady Tremaine (Cinderella)
  • Ratcliffe (Pocahontas)
  • Edgar (The Aristocats)
  • Madame Medusa (The Rescuers)
  • Prince John (Robin Hood)
  • Professor Ratigan (The Great Mousedetective)
  • Shere Khan (Jungle Book)
  • Hans (Frozen)
  • Ernesto de la Cruz (Coco)

As The Little Mermaid is my favorite movie, Scuttle, Flounder and Sebastian or Flotsam & Jetsam, Christian and Max would be amazing to see in the game. Then again I understand that they may be too minor characters.

1 Like

Ariel still didn’t turned human in the timeline, so anything from the sequel (or prequel) is impossible.

Tarzan characters are impossible, Disney has no rights to it anymore.

Probably (and better) no.

Okay, that would make Melody impossible, yes.

Since the prequel is BEFORE her current timeline, Queen Athena would, in theory, be quite possible. And before you say she can’t because she’s dead, the game beholds a LOT of characters that died in their respective movies. To be granted, she did die in quite the beginning and was dead in the first.

When it comes to Morgana, she is Ursula’s sister and would be one regardless if Ariel was a mermaid or not. We just don’t meet her in the first movie. Her appearance would not disturb Ariel’s. And we do have the sister rivalry between her and Ursula for a story.

Oh okay. What a shame for Tarzan fans playing this game.

Okay, you don’t like them. Calm down, they were only suggestions.

Timelines. They were moved to the City before their death.
Athena was long dead during the timeline where characters come from.

Technically yes, but would be weird.

Sad but true. That’s why I hesitated to add her. Because on one hand, she was dead in the first movie, but on the other, many characters died in their movies.

Not as weird as seeing villains and princesses & heroes on the same side tho haha

?
Nothing weird where both sides have a common enemy.

As evil as the villains are, they would probably team up with that " common enemy". They’d probably really rather die in the process of helping the enemy to create something bad than help the good ones. And we don’t see them anyway other in the movies so yes it’s weird.

My picks

Scuttle and Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)

Colonel Hathi (The Jungle Book)

Akela (The Jungle Book)

Pegasus (Hercules)

Khan (Mulan)

Hans (Frozen)

Cassandra (Tangled the Series)

Shere Khan (The Jungle Book)

Pain and Panic (Hercules)

Shenzi, Banzai and Ed (The Lion King)

John Smith (Pocahontas)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney