Wishlist for the new year

Well what better way to start off the new year than by putting out a wishlist~~

Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Gantu (Lilo and Stitch)

Mickey, Donald and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts versions)

Tarzan (Tarzan)

Cerberus and or Hydra (Hercules)

Pete (Normal and Kingdom Hearts version)

Chernabog (Fantasia)
Marshmallow (Frozen)

Eda (Owl House)

The old guys that heckle people (Muppets)

Swedish Chef (Muppets)

4 Likes

Chernabog. Welcome to the forums! I gave you your first like, so you should receive the welcome badge. Hope to have fun with you.

Thanks, and I fixed the name~

Some of these are going to be hard to put in the game. For a number of reasons.

For Sora, they are also owned by Square-Enix so PB has to talk to them also in order to do that.

As for Kingdom Hearts versions of Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Pete. For Pete, they are most likely going to go with the regular version. As for Mickey, Donald, and Goofy, you can’t have two of the same character.

Tarzan is hard too due to lisening issues (Don’t ask, i don’t get it either)

As for Chernabog and Gantu, i would say they’re too big. But to be fair, they are a major part of their movies and would have a chance. They just need to shrink them down a smidge and pass them off as tanks.

As for Cerberus and Hydra, i don’t think they are going to put in one shot characters in the game (Powerline being an exception)

1 Like

Tbf, size may not necessarily that big of an issue (hehe “big” issue) considering how the Toy Story characters are the same size as regular humans and Alice has her “Enormous” form, albeit only for a short while.

2 Likes

And like i said, they are a major part of their respected films.

I… didn’t disagree with that? I simply said that size may not be as much of an issue as one might initially think.

1 Like

Gantu chernabog and pete would be most likley out of this list gantu and chernabog will need to smaller then their actual size but both would be likley tank roles pete is also likley not going to lie maybe he could befriend mickey since they are rivals tarzan and sora could be hard but not impossible the kingdom hearts versions of mickey donald and goofy cant be added sincr mickey goofy and donald got in

Il mio desiderio non riguarda i personaggi, ma un costume: quello di Felix

Vorrei che lui avesse un costume, almeno negli eventi di halloween o di natale

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney