WJ's Elimination Game 1 - Diamond Era Disney and Pixar animated features

I don’t concur, vote Frozen :snowflake:

3 Likes

Ahh at last we agree :grin:

2 Likes

Honestly even I have to go with Frozen over Big Hero 6 out of 10.

4 Likes

Is that a JelloApocalypse reference I spy?

1 Like
And the winner is...

Big Hero 6 wins best animated feature, having won every round from start to finish. They also win the Best Non-Musical, as well as the Best Film from the Red Team.

The 2014 Best Animated Feature is based on the Marvel comics of the same name created by Man of Action. The film follows a young robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada together with Baymax, a healthcare companion created by his late brother Tadashi, as they assemble a superhero team comprising of Tadashi’s friends Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Go Go and Fred to take down a masked villain responsible for Tadashi’s death.

2013 Best Animated Feature Frozen is the runner-up. As the only film from the Blue Team to progress to the finals, the Best Musical film also wins the Best Film from the Blue Team.

This film is based on the fairy tale The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen. In this film Anna teams up with iceman Kristoff, his reindeer Sven, and snowman Olaf to find her estranged sister Elsa, whose ice powers has trapped their kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter.

Well, that concludes this elimination game. The next game (Best Newcomer 2022) will begin sometime in end-January, do keep a look out for it!

P.S. It will be in a new topic to prevent this topic from becoming overly long

1 Like

The winner was Big Hero 6

:disappointed:

1 Like

Hurray… Frozen didn’t deserved to win, but neither BH6.

Encanto, Tangled, Turning Red, Soul, Up, Inside Out, Bolt are way better.

2 Likes

Interesting they won, but I think maybe deserved. I really love the characters, and they are very nice in DHBM too.

I would highly advice against that idea.

Most elimination games that grew over time and got more participation were in 1 topic.

Furthermore, I wouldn’t say this topic is overly long yet. It has under 50 replies, while bigger topic have 1000s of replies.

5 Likes

Absolutely!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney