Worst event ever!

Hey there! Due to an issue with Friend XP in the contest, we’ve replaced that with complete 1 mission. We’ve also adjusted the points required for the progress rewards to accommodate this change. We’re very sorry for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks for changes, it’s a bad bug arrive…

And will not hit the 1mil points for the new players bec of the changes…

It really proves its intended for lvl 75 players hahahaha

@Bestdeath, what is up with you? If you don’t like the game or the contest, then don’t play it

Sorry, wrong reply. The reply wasn’t for you.

Agreed with dante lols

@StinkyHead what are you talking about? My heroes are no higher then 71 and I will be just fine. Have you been working on your friendships?

1 Like

This is far from the worst contest. That award goes to last week’s diamond and stamina dump, wherein the first tier of progress rewards alone was ridiculously unachievable.

This contest is great and reaches more players.

1 Like

Not sure who told you that because that is not at all the case.

In order to unlock the 2hr Missions you need a lv5 Friendship:

• Take a freshly unlocked Friendship.
  • Do 3(?) days worth of friend dailies.
  • Bam! lv3 Friendship.
  • Finish the first stage of the Friend Campaign (& maybe a couple of the second stage).
  • Voila! Lv5 Friendship. 2hr Mission Unlocked.

If you’ve been keeping up with your friend dailies & levelling their Heroes, players @ lv50 can unlock up to 8 Missions. That’ll land you more than enough points for Progression Rewards: Math Formula Here.

I can do 7 missions in 2 hours, in 2 hours i can get 46200 ,i can finish this event by doing 34 missions,in about 1 day, its not possible, i still get points by doing normal mission, you r same like me,i havent unlock 2 toy story character that is buzz and rex.

I can’t get to the top prize… But that’s ok with me! As long as I unlock Buzz emoji set I will be happy XD

I like the event but the rewards are terrible. Anyone who ever puts effort into events does not care about emojis.

I like to think of these emojis as a permanent souvenir of the event . But that’s just me.

Alright I got the first three prizes that’s three souvenir sets so I’m happy! :sunglasses:

You don’t need to brag about your progress dude. :unamused:

Sorry my bad my point is that I am lvl 63 and don’t have any you story friendships. So those of you complaining about it not being possible are wrong.

Ahah, it’s ok. I didn’t even try doing the event. :joy:

XD
Wow not even for the hero chips and energy badges?

I just ignored the event, but got to 1 star

… Wow that’s amazing! :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney