Worst villain

It isn’t a costume at all. Who does not know that?

2 Likes

Paper Jam Dipper does not even have a potential move set. The only thing that is fpr certain is his defeat animation…

4 Likes

I know he’s not a Costume! I’ve watched every episode of Gravity Falls at least 3 times each! But it is possible that if there are enough players who want PJD they could just make him as a Costume for Dipper.

As far as I know only a few people want PJD

I don’t mind I guess. Could happen.
Unfortunately Mr. Dodo can now be consider a PJDCS (Paper Jam Dipper Common Spammer)

3 Likes

It isn’t just Dodo. It is Hades (the one who says nonsense in concepts) too

I think Mother Gothel would be a great villain to add. Yes she did terrible things. That’s what villains do and she was a good villain and had one of the best deaths.

6 Likes

Mother Gothel’s Cause of Death: Pascal pulls Rapunzel’s cut hair where Mother Gothel trips over and falls out of a window in the tower. As she falls she turns into thin air and dust as her age derezzes her

She did “a” bad thing

Kidnapping Rapunzel and stabbing Flynn. Found two already :wink:

1 Like

Flynn was a trespasser

Honestly, Disney does a good job of making sure their villains get their just rewards.

•Hades: Gets gut-punched into a endless pit of ghosts.
•Scar: Literally gets mauled and eaten alive by a massive pack of hyenas.
•Maleficent: Impaled through the heart and took a hundred-foot fall off of a cliff.
-Gothel: Tripped and fell out of her tower.
-Ursula: Impaled by a freaking boat.
-Dr. Facilier: Forcefully dragged into a terrible underworld by his former allies.
-Frollo: Last face he ever saw was a demonic gargoyle, and took literally a few hundred feet fall into a ocean of fire and lava.
-Jafar: Sentenced to eternal life and service inside a cursed lamp.

. . . Disney doesn’t mess around with villains.

1 Like

Hahaha Dr. Facilier he was doing bad business with :musical_note: friends on the other side :musical_note: and talking about impalement what about that sea witch!
Also jafar wasn’t sentenced man you seen some weird Disney bootlegs
Me falling into aaaa my work place was a joke if you didn’t get it watch the whole movie! While gothel stabbed a trespasser who kidnapped her

Apparently she actually died of a thunderbolt that struck her when she was impaled

1 Like

The real question is who shrubo the trident back dpwn to normal size? King Triton had yet to emerge from his…Sea weed state…

1 Like

Um . . . What? Jafar accidentally gave himself nearly unlimited power and abilities, while accidentally tying his own life to a cursed oil lamp where he is forced to serve others with his power, not himself, therefore sentencing himself to eternal service of humans. Also, I hate bootlegs.

3 Likes

He seems to have the same powers as Genie, the same limitations. Which means, imo, the only way he is stronger, is that ig him and Genie fought, he would win…

Thinking of making another huge catalog of Disney villains in terms of strongest to weakest, so we can compare easier. Anyone want that before I start it?

Except for the coachman who got away Scott-free.

That two-faced son of a jackal. (Points for reference, if anyone gets that)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney