Worst villain

OK here’s a wish soon they’re gonna put Rapunzel in the game (possibly) but there’s one character I’d rather say no to
Mother Gothel
She kidnapped Rapunzel to raise her as her own? What was Disney thinking? “Guys tells make a fairy tale movie, its fairytale so its gotta be middle ages” and the villains gonna kidnap a kid (OK that’s evil) locks her up in a tower (2) and educates her ( wait what?) Uses simulated threats to try to get her back (OK bad idea that don’t work) if you ask me she just was a villain of an idea

• Yes that’s kinda right
  • Nah she better then that

0 voters

1 Like

This is kinda unnecessary @Hades_IX

9 Likes

This is the hero wish list not the hero reject list

9 Likes

I get what you’re saying but as @Prince_Aamir said this is unnecessary. Anyways think of all those other Disney movies that are like this and the villains that we already have in DHBM. We have Gaston who tried to kill the Beast, Ursla who took Ariel’s voice, Hades who tried to destroy Olympus and kill Hercules many times, Malificent who put Aurora into a deep sleep, and (if you consider her) the Queen of Hearts who tried to kill Alice more or less. Just thought I might point those characters out because if you think about it Mother Gothel isn’t one of the ‘worst’ Disney villains. That’s my opinion anyways though.

6 Likes

I remember hearing the same thing for gaston, learn to live with it

2 Likes

Anyone remember the guy from Pinocchio who would trap and elsave children?

7 Likes

I guess kidnapрing children in Disney movies is not such a rare thing. Or at least, we have a lot grown by their stepparents.

2 Likes

Let’s see… villains who are a little worse or as worse as Mother Gothel (not from best to worst):

• Hades tried to take over Olympus and almost committed fratricide and has tried to kill off his nephew
  • Lady Tremaine enslaved her own stepdaughter after her father’s death. She would even break kingdom laws to keep her away and enslaved
  • Queen Grimhilde hired a huntsman to kill her own stepdaughter so she can be the fairest in land, instead of becoming nicer
  • Unlike Hades, Scar committed fratricide and took over the land that was wrongfully his. He also tried to kill his nephew
  • Maleficent tried to kill an innocent princess just because she was not invited to a party. Such a drama queen
  • Ursula used Ariel to gain access to Triton and rule the ocean, only to cause chaos to the marine world
  • Dr. Facilier mastered voodoo to get rich by turning his sidekick into a prince to fall in love with the daughter of a rich man, trying to kill the rich man who was innocent to inherit the money
  • The Coachman has kidnapped many children to turn them into donkeys and sell them off to gain money

All Mother Gothel did was kidnap a child to stay young forever. What is wrong with her and cosmetics!

6 Likes

She may or not be the worst villain (simple), but Mother Gothel is still one that deserves some atention (love? Yikes perhaps not (jk)).
One little root that belongs to a good movie, made the main characters grow and a story which remains memorable.

Or since it’s just a game, let us just have more characters, because why not?.
She’s part of the Disney family.

1 Like

Ugh! Relatives don’t want the game to be Thanksgiving dinner… Wait a minute are you trying to get at something here?

1 Like

Mother Gothel could be part of the villain collection, plus we do have worse like Hades who actually tried killing somebody

Plus compared to some villains like Hades, Mother Gothel is more commonly known to the age range of 5-15

that is decent, plus she would make a good villain for the game with her sneaky skills and her ability to lie really well

1 Like

Seriously? How does that even work?!!

Don’t forget she had the huntsman bring her Snow White’s (really a pig’s) heart! In the original, she even ate it.

vomits
You are kidding me! The thing remember from the original story was that Queen Grimhilde was forced to dance in burning iron shoes ‘til she died in Snow White’s wedding!

I never knew the Queen was a cannibal (at least she thought she was one)

Was it a heart actually? I read that is was a lung :thinking:
After that speech decided to take a look at the original story…Snow White’s resurrection now looks really stupid :joy:

1 Like

If it gains enough momentum, they might just add him

Okay, I would love Tangled to be added to the game. And if PB hero design could make a Gothel concept, I would welcome it.

But, she isn’t my first priority for villains to add.

All the villains added last Halloween were deserving to be added. Hades is both iconic and loved by fans of Disney, even to such a degree that he’s arguably more famous than the title character in Hercules. Maleficent, is arguably THE MOST iconic villain in Disney history. Scar is also on the list of Disney’s most famous baddies (he’s one of my personal favorites too.) I was overjoyed to see these three added, and I hope they add three more classics (As long as they add Jafar, I’m happy.)

Also, can we stop with Paper Jam Dipper? It’s impossible, he literally has no meaningful contribution to the storyline of the show. It’s like asking to add the fat lady from Aladdin: She has literally no purpose except a single joke.

4 Likes

Wow @Prince_Aamir

Gravity Falls characters can come. It is just that Paper Jam Dipper won’t ever come.

2 Likes

I could see him as a costume for Dipper.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney