Would you rather? For Perblue updates

• Have the gold and XP rate returned to normal.
  • Have the badge drop rate increased.
  • Have the diamond crates drop hero chips that you can use.

0 voters

I am very curious about your opinions here. @Polaris I hope this helps you all make a compromise. Perhaps?

I do not like the way this is turning out. Plz find a way to mend what has been hurt.

I really don’t know wot to vote 4. I guess I’m fine with it of right now.

XD wow really? None of these you want changed? Ok…you do you

1 Like

Yeah, I need to think about it.

Would vote for “nerf Ursula and Maleficent”, but haven’t found this one. A bug?

Admitvit DroneIX the update is horrible !!!

I can’t. Because there r some good things about it like friendship lvls have lowered their lvl & rarity 4 its battle. Like Frozone/EVE is now B2 & same 4 Ralph/Jack Sparrow. So I can’t admit its that bad.

1 Like

@Astello no bug. Tbis game needs no more nerfing. Just needs to buff other heroes.

I find it interesting how divided these forums are on the top two options.

Nobody cares what this game needs. They nerfed heroes ive been pointing up for months right after everyone got them.

It’s better to roll out imbalanced trash and nerf it after people max him out, and this is what they do.

People are speaking about “beTtEr to BufF than NeRF” stuff they read somewhere in the internet, without having an understanding that this trend exists because not every company can nerf things without destroying the object of nerfing and some competent devs can buff and nerf equal.

And it’s clearly not for customers to decide what they want to see, because even the most dedicated of players fail to see the full picture.

1 Like

Mal and Ursula are not a problem darkwing duck and shank are though.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney