Wreck-It-Ralph Guide

Edit: This guide has been updated to be even more comprehensive. Check it out, y’all!

2 Likes

You have no right to call this useless if you didn’t read it. As someone who did read it, I can say it’s very in-depth and helpful.

2 Likes

You don’t have anything constructive to contribute here, do you? Please back up your criticisms and help this topic be more useful.

3 Likes

Actually, he looks more like African buffalo than the water one, even it it’s not so important :joy:

1 Like

There there now

pats head its ok, we cannot all be able to break down strategies like Kinokan and Aurora Veil here. I include myself in this category :wink:

It’s very useful, and thanks @Aurora_Veil for complementing Vanellope. It’s so sad to see everyone ignoring default heroes like Vanellope just because they got some “better” heroes. I really don’t believe that they are “better” than her.

I’m very thankful for that :blush:

Though I won’t deny that Vanellope is a weak hero at the moment. But with a little help, she can do you some good. I hope she’ll be given a refresh to make her more viable. Older heroes like Ralph and Judy have remained remarkably relevant. I can only hope others like Vanellope can be given a second chance.

1 Like

Yus to Judy!!!

My main campaign team is Judy, Kevin Flynn, woody and either Sulley and Jessie or Baymax and jack Sparrow, depends on the enemies :wink: and judy, is amazing imo.

I can’t remember exactly who she uses in it. I know she uses Bogo, JJ, Mike, Calhoun. Can’t remember who the 5th is. And oddly enough it works and it works really well lol

1 Like

Hmm could be either a support or a frontline damager. Since she uses Mike it could be Sulley? Either that or possibly someone like Quorra or Moana?

1 Like

I know she doesn’t use quorra or moana. She never followed the meta lol I know sulleys in her top 5 so maybe it’s him.

2 Likes

Ralph: bad idea; do damage to enemy and survive, of course. However Calhoun will use purple skill, sounds great
Félix: Good but need help; he can’t fight if became slow ir has debuffs. Hércules with Hercules-Mai disc or Merlin could be a good team.
Shank: Excelent; She only left reality and give armor to allies. I like Shank and Joy un same team.

Can you not revive this thread? This thread has been dead for 8 months!

1 Like

I think i’m the only guy who plays this team since the beta maybe red skills could strengthen them a bit.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney