WTF character ideas

Who here has some interesting WTF character ideas?

1 Like

Flit (Pochantas)
Sir Hiss (Robin Hood)
Brer Rabbit (Song of the south)
Gurgi (Black Cauldron)
Jake (Rescuers Down Under)

1 Like

… I hAVe nO iDeA!!!

Kuzco( the emperor’s new groove)
Fred( big hero 6)
Donald duck

Fred dosen’t sound dat of a WTF idea. But hey, Dats ur opinion. :wink:

1 Like

What about chicken little

2 Likes

Ok, now dat is a WTF idea.

Xd chicken Little legit had at least seven animals die within the first 20 minutes of the movie…the water tower that crushed the theater. Everyone in there died.

Al McWhiggin
Owner of Al’s Toy Barn, Al is a greedy toy collector who damages enemies on the battlefield.

“I can’t believe I have to drive all the way to work on a Saturday. All the way to work!”

Entrance: Al walks on the battlefield counting his cash and puts it away for the upcoming battle.
Defeat: Al’s camera breaks and looks sad afterwards.

Basic Attack: Al uses his camera to flash the nearest enemy.

White Skill: “It’s Showtime!” Al takes multiple photos dealing all enemies _ damage and blinds all enemies for 5 seconds. (Normal)

Green Skill: “50 Bucks For Him” Al rolls a skateboard across the screen damaging all enemies for _. (Normal)

Blue Skill: “Skip The Shower” Al becomes nervous and gains 5% attack speed for every KO’d ally.

Purple Skill: “Just Like New!” Al revives himself once restoring _ amount of HP and gains 250 energy.

2 Likes

Now dat is a perfect WTF idea.

1 Like

How about the three hyenas and Zazu? Their attacks should include the Birdy Boiler.

1 Like

Al…XD fighting with toys on his side! Thhe same toys he chose to sell but disappeared XD

1 Like

I secretly want Al in the game :joy:

1 Like

That is creepy…like imagine him in a corner with the other villains? XD

2 Likes

I think the other villains will laugh at the poor chicken man. Only thing he’s got going is the ability to skip showers :laughing:

And not even that PU! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Bowler hat guy / Goob from meet the Robinsons

Pinwheel characters from pinwheel the Nickelodeon show

Three green aliens for Toy story

Miss piggy and zazu
(20 Characters)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney