Yellow Invasion

I apologize someone in the stitch line was.

This may be off topic but what I don’t understand is how mim’s white (prior to the update) works on bots but megavolt’s zurg disk does noes not. A five star zurg disk should get 36% additional damage to tank role toons and on bots it gets squat.

I use Maximus (FL), basil (Mu), Robin Hood (Ni), Li Shang(Mu) & Beast (Su) or Jack skellington (Mh)

If my Mr. I (El) was stronger I would use him in place of beast or jack.

Mama Bot never had a role!!! Hence why Megavolt (Zu) fails.

Besides, the only change there was changing Mim´s ult default from Crocodile to Dragon. Nothing else. There is nothing other behind the “secret”.
Before the refresh, if no enemy activated ult (Mama Bot has no skills, so no ult) she just attacked in Crocodile form. After the refresh, she just attacks in Dragon form instead if no enemy activates the ult.

5 Likes

Perhaps the bots should have roles… massive HP, lots of armour (and reality) if that is not a tank I don’t know what is.

As for the improvements to her PvP they are actually very effective. A hex character (other than Ursula) is exactly what is needed to deal with all these reflect skills that have been getting a bit excessive. Plus, its not just the Magica disc (that is particularly useful for invasion breaker quest and any team with Jim on it) that hexes. It’s her scare also (which does no damage), that’s what makes her a good counter to reflect powers.

So they did a server update to fix Mim, but she’s still broken! Thanks for nothing.

But I did nothing… ‘cause I’m not a dev at PB

3 Likes

From the patch notes thread:

So you might want to keep an eye on that thread for updates.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney