Yellow team invasion 175+ over powered

Any news @Polaris? We are stuck in invasion doing nothing since every refresh of shops and same bots level still showing!!!

I literally just reach all tiers in Invasion today… And what I’m afraid is that, next week things will stay the same…

Our guild has a lot of bosses available, not because we don’t fight, but because it is way too hard to do…

My team power is 3.56M and I can’t even K.O a lv 200 with 3 breakers and buffs… Haizzz

1 Like

Its affecting breakers to Polaris.

Yup its bad

I hope it will not take longtime to be resolved

1 Like

Cw got fixed lickety split why is invasion taking so long?

Who said it was fixed? Obv. not. Even worse than before!

1 Like

The sad part is its over in 5hrs and most ended up stuck because of this issue. Even sending them a ticket you were told “we will look into it” the need to compensate us. I used all my revives on a 180 boss after clearing a 190 with same team no problem.

This is the first time I failed to clear out all rewards in Invasion after the very first 2 Invasions S2 had.
I was a bit confused since I played as normal, maybe even more actively than before - this is my full-time 2nd job, to my great regret. But my damage was just meh for no reason. Now I read this thread and see that the bots gained more health, etc…
No one in our guild reached top rewards, actually, not even people with Red heroes. And we are one of the top guilds on the server in Invasion.

Nice job, as always…

hey, at least it made this week’s challenge a bit easier :sweat_smile:

Hopefully they are back to normal next week and who knows, maybe we’ll get a few free tier rewards for the trouble. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Seems not going to be fixed

We’ll see once the new invasion gets going :man_shrugging:

Invasion is identical to last week, extremely disappointed in the decision to leave it as is.

3 Likes

Another not going to be fun week of invasion. Something that used to be fun isn’t fun now at all. It progressively gets harder but this huge jump at around 175 is horrible.

2 Likes

Thanks for destroying the game slowly Perblue… I decided to quit the game. Good bye

3 Likes

Seems like bots around lvl 200 have doubled or nearly tripled in total hp compared to where they were at two weeks ago. They’re doing a lot more damage too. Makes getting these new tiers (up to tier 41 on server 10) very difficult

1 Like

We are largely being ignored as well. We got a response and told looking into it and nothing since. No confirmation if this was intended, accidental, or anything. All I know is we have 16 bots in the 180 to 200 range running out of time because majority can’t hit them for any real damage or even survive the fight …

2 Likes

@polaris any update on this this issue?

Breaker 94 using slow regen and armor shred fight timing out because quorra empowered to 97 is only doing 421 points of damage using her white? Everything in invasion does more damage has higher health and our toons are doing even less damage and dying at alarming rate

2 Likes

AFAIK this only affects bots not breaker fights. Was there a joy in that group? Her buff on normal immune creeps makes them near unkillable

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney