Yellow team invasion 175+ over powered

Level 175 and above is over powered and killing all toons so quickly

Wait for more powerups, bot level 175 wasn’t designed to be tackled on the first day - even maxed out heroes will find it challenging. The powerups available in the shop in the coming days will help deal with it

4 Likes

Man what are you talking about? I always finished invasion rank #1 or #2 !!! My team do 65mil damage on level 170 … how possible it won’t work at all on level 175!!!

@Polaris what is going on in invasion?!!

2 Likes

No offense to you pipseak but you have no clue what your talking about. Last Yellow our guild was killing level 300 + bots on day 1. I significantly invest in my Invasion teams and thier builds.

Ever since last update the bots were changed they are going Beserk way to soon. I quote right from Invasion instructions. “Each point of power up makes you heroes approximately 5 levels stronger and gives an extra skill level.” So my Jack Sparrow level 110 with max skills. With 125 power up points is basically a level 685 with a skill level of 235. Yet a 175 mama bot literally 1 shots him when it reaches 5% of its health. Then it proceeds to kill the rest of my team so ridiculously fast I have 0 chance to retreat. So instead of a surplus of revives on day 1 I am just about out. And you tell me that’s normal??? I’m sorry but your wrong on so many levels.

The only change I made from this Invasion to the last Yellow Invasion was using Anger instead of Nick. And that only makes Jack stronger.

There was an unannounced change period or this is a bug. No ifs and or buts about it.

3 Likes

you realize this is meant to be challenging right?

My team damage on level 170 boss bots using 1 ticket 98mil… on 175 my team die immediately

How supposed that to be normal ?

Well, I’m not in your guild or server so can’t experience the problem, but my guild isn’t having this problem, and it wasn’t in much detail other than “I’m dying to high level invasion bot”. I’d suggest not being rude to people that are trying to help :wink:

Did your server recently have a cap raise? The rank of invasion enemies could have increased.

If there’s an actual bug, Polaris will pass it on and get it fixed.

At least, covering up your invasion team here lets me know the kind of people present & that it’ll be fruitless to comment any further. Thanks, and bye!

1 Like

I can confirm this on s14 as well.
From 170 to 175 there is a substantial increase in difficulty.
Up to 170 is easy, 175 is back to original invasion numbers Bot does super high damage. Has this anything to do with the increase of rewards to Tier 41?? Please check that you haven’t broken invasion again.

Why do you need to cover up your team?

I also think there is something wrong with boss lv 175. With boss lv 170, x3 breakers and with buffs, I can take out 3/4 of boss’s Max HP.

Using the same method on boss lv 175, I can’t even take out 50% of its Max HP!!!

This is insane!!! With just 5 levels increase, it shouldn’t be this hard!!!

No on S 16 we were 110 last Yellow as well. We also noticed this in Red with Quorra dieing ridiculously fast when in the previous Red if you powered her up properly and paid attention during the fight she lived 90% of the time. The most recent Red once you fired off Merida’s first Volley the bot instantly went berserk and started burning down your team. But at least in Red there was time to retreat so usually only had to revive Quorra and Incredible. Now you fire Jack’s white a couple times and Bot goes berserk and destroys you. The bots used to go beserk 30-40 seconds into the fight not 5 seconds. And with a properly buff Jack you could still tank a beserk bot. Now there is no chance at all.

Frankly put it makes me very annoyed when I invest a lot of money and time to build these Invasion teams and suddenly there almost useless after just 1 day. And your suggestion about waiting for power ups doesn’t help. Because unless you have a magical way of guaranteeing that your main toons get them them they aren’t always useful. And if I can’t kill bots I cant earn shop tokens to buy them anyway.

You weren’t really trying to be helpful you were just trying to tell us we were wrong and we didn’t know what we were doing.

I’ll leave there for now as I’m at work now. Hopefully this rates an official response unlike when we asked about Red Invasion.

1 Like

He’s trying to not give away the secret team hes using. But it’s Felix, Mr. Incredible and Miguel.

And just to let you know I bought all 17 power ups from today’s shop. Out of 17 1 hit anger and 1 hit Jack so wack gained 20 power up or 100 levels and 20 skill levels . And my 190 bot wiped my entire team 23 seconds into the fight. If that’s normal then you’re gonna lose a lot of players who only lived for Invasion. Our guild has 16 bots on the board not 1 over 190. That’s just stupid.

Wow still people think that “invasion teams” are that big deal to keep secret and cover up screenshot :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Actually that wasn’t the reason my friend…

I agree with @Pipsqueak. Get more power ups or get a better team. 175 isn’t hard at all with the right team and power ups

Sorry s12 is having this problem on bots and breakers sorry to um tell you facts I reached breaker 800 plus last 2 weeks. And the power of the breakers was 10 plus mil this week the breakers under 200 are 6 mil. So I’m sorry your wrong

Think your wrong 800 plus breakers last 2 weeks 750 before that high bots taken out and we can tell you that its wrong mr inc and stitch and nick Wilde 1 shotting in breakers. So either you gave so many mods on older servers you ain’t noticing or talking cack.

This should be funny what team then because the team we use has been ruining it. Sulley for one my leader v v strong used 3 breakers on a bot to see what happened did just 19 mil

Its horrible bots are instantly killed my team. Breakers are also off. Something isnt right

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney