Yes black martket glitched and took diamonds when ut originally showed it was for gold

Yes i had black market show up and it showed two gold badge bits that were f or sale esch had two bits on them and there was also exp pots for sale i bought both of the two badge bits then realized 5450 diamonds was missing i went looked back at black market and instead of it being 2 badge bits on one of the sales it was t he whole badge no one in there right mind is going to spend 100$ in diamonds for one badge ive been messaging support with no response i do not want this badge i want the purchase refunded ive been damn near begging for glitches to be fixed i cant even scroll down my quest screen cause it pops right back to the top ive had city watch glitches ive got glitches where in the middle of a battle itll boot me from the battle and send me to home screen in the app and says i lose the battle every single time i really don’t know what to do anymore i really love the game but im close to quitting and showing google the 100+ screen shots of me begging for things to be fixed and nothing gets fixed just more n more updates of releasing stuff but not fixing the problems you guys already have please get back to me asap because i dont want this badge i honestly dont even need it and could spend bazar tokens if i really wanted so me spendong 5450 diamonds when i was saving them for next contest

3 Likes

1 Like

It shows here that i paid 5450 diamonds for it when it orignally said 22k in gold for two badge bits im sorry if nothing is done about this then i will have no choice other then to contact google as i only spend with google cards to begin with have more then enough evidence to be able to get my 92 days of spending all refunded because ive been begging for the last 60+ for things to be fixed that hasnt been

1 Like

Maybe you confused the black market with the mega market?

1 Like

No confusion was black market it showed that it was origonally a gold offer to buy it for gold for 2 badge bits i bought it then realized i was missing close to 6k diamonds i honestly dont even need the badge i would have mever bought it if i knew it was going to take close to 100$ usd in diamonds

They flagged the original post i have no idea why maybe cause the word crap but swear word was involved is all i could think of but if this isnt fixed im gonna have to contact google this isnt the only glitch that’s happened to me ive gotten atleast 100 or more screen shots of me begging ingame support to fix any of the glitches and nothing gets done but if i get all my money spent to get the vip 14 that i currently have im sure theyll do something to me then

3 Likes

Its happened to me before. VIP 14 as well. Was during a contest that involved badges of course. Contacted support. Its almost like they do this on purpose to get you to accidentally dump spend diamonds. I kindly explained it must have glitched and asked if i could get refunded. That the badge i had accidentally purchased had not been equipped and could be taken from my inventory. They refused. Told me it was a google issue. I said no, i purchased $50 worth of diamonds just for this contest - why on earth would i dump all of them into one badge? It was for stamina. Refund me. They said tough. Wasnt thier problem. The support doesnt care about customers. They need to start or this game will meet a gradual demise like it has been. LISTEN TO US.

2 Likes

Ive already reported it to google and google is contacting them they banned me or something because im no longer able to get into my account now that i said i was gonna ask for a refund if nothing was done and showed google over 100 screen shots of me begging support to either fix things or make things right and they’d just cancel out my coversation thing was told if disney heroes game does not reply that they will be banned from the google ay store its self thats 7 billion people who use the google play store alone cause if im banned im requesting a refund now if they deny the refund thats how they will be banned from google play because they had no right banning me because i asked for a refund because they have crapped on me enough

2 Likes

I hope this will be sorted out. Keep calm. I wish you the best.

1 Like

This seems like something @polaris may need to check, but did you send it in a support ticket?

First of all, punctuation is your friend. There’s not a single comma, nor period, in that entire diatribe.

Secondly, PB has made it clear from day one that they don’t give refunds on diamond purchases. Unfortunately most of us have done this very thing, clicked on the wrong item in a store and lost a ton of diamonds on a useless badge. I highly doubt that the store changed after you bought your item, as you’re claiming, and most likely you clicked on the wrong thing and are now trying to cover yourself. The worst part is you’re going to have to either live with it, or leave the game, because PB has also made it clear that anyone that requests refunds from the google/apple store directly, or stops payment on a credit card, gets banned from the game.

1 Like

By mentioning it, reciting it does that mean, that this is law? I suppose, it isn’t.
Lots of stuff put in TOS isn’t actually law, some requirements in TOS are against the law. I’m not suggesting that anything PerBlue has in their TOS is against the law, though.
But to suggest to accept anything a capitalistic company is threatening you with is simply naive and not a good advice.
You don’t know if this player clicked wrong. The amount of server laggs and bugs was quite noticeable lately.
It’s not beyond doubt that anything like the OP described, could happen. I don’t know if it’s reproducable or not.
But to implicate that someone clicked wrong and tries to cover his tracks is rude imho and wrong.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney