Yesss - Character Concept

In the previous episode, I made a Knowsmore concept. Here’s the second concept of my Ralph Breaks the Internet series.

Character Information:

Name: Yesss
Star: :star2: :star2: :star2:
Role: Support
Position: Back
Trial Team: Blue
“Look, this place can bring out the worst on some people, but you gotta ignore all this. This isn’t about you, Ralph, it’s about them.”

Movements:

Entrance: Yesss walks a little bit forward and taunts the enemies.
Yesss-entrance
Basic: See Passive
Yesss-basic
Victory: Yesss will rejoice in her victory.
Yesss-victory
Defeat: Yesss gets really angry.
Yesss-defeat

Skills:

White: You Are Trending!
Passive: Instead of a standard basic attack, Yesss gives a “Heart” to one random ally.
Active: Yesss heals her allies to an amount multiplied by the number of Hearts they’ve received. Also, allies who received hearts will get a 100% movement and attack speed increase for 7 seconds.
The movement and attack speed increase may fail against higher level allies.
Yesss-WHITE
Green: Hearts are Money
Yesss gives an additional skill power for 7 seconds to a random ally with a Heart.
Yesss-GREEN
Blue: Phase II
Yesss summons her elite pop-up army into the enemies decreasing their armor and reality for 7 seconds.
Yesss-BLUE
Purple: Trendsetter
Yesss also heals herself each time she uses You Are Trending.
Yesss-PURPLE

Disks:

Ralph - Viral Smasher
Yesss gains tenacity

Yesss has a big problem - the videos in BuzzzTube isn’t trending very high. So she looks for someone who can regain the reputation of BuzzzTube, and she can’t find anyone better than Ralph. So she persuaded Ralph to help her get a high number of heart collections. So Yesss makes a series of hit smashing videos with Ralph.
  • Yesss gains reality.
  • Yesss gains tenacity for each use of You Are Trending!.

Shank - Beyond Limits
Added healing for each ally left standing

Yesss and Shank are friends for a long time. They both excel at their own field, and they want others to excel too. So they went on a series of search, a search for persons that they can help excel at their own field like they were.
  • Yesss gains more HP
  • For each ally left standing, Yesss gains an additional amount of healing in You Are Trending!.
12 Likes

This is a very good Concept, but I have one note:

Don’t you mean allies in this one? I’m sorry if I’m offending you…

3 Likes

You’re right.

1 Like

Sin Counter:

• Can’t sin it (-X)

Final Sin Counter (-X)

“I just can’t say much”

3 Likes

One word, yesssssssssss!

I give you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney