Yesss | Concept

Hey guys, sorry for my lack of activity lately, i’ve been extremely busy with school stuff so i don’t have much time in the forums. But hopefully i got more time here to make concepts.
And I hope you enjoy the concept, if you have feedbacks, feel free to tell me.

Yesss

Source: Ralph Breaks the Internet

Yesss supports her allies by giving tons of hearts and calls out her assistant to help her out in the field.

“Ha! That’s what the internet was made for! Let’s get to work!”

Stars: :star::star:
Role: Support
Position: Middle
Team: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Yesss walks to her position, when she arrives she tosses her hair as a touch.

Basic Attack: See Passive

Victory: Yesss wide open her arms in pride.

Defeat: Yesss facepalms and becomes frustrated.

Skills:

White Skill: Going Trending
Passive:
Instead of a basic attack, Yesss throws allies a stack of “Hearts” everytime they damages an enemy with their basic attack or when they are performing their skills. “Hearts” grants allies 10% attack and movement speed, and they gain 10 more energy when they deal damage per stack of “Hearts”.
There can only be 10 stack of “Hearts” on each allies.

Active:
Yesss converts all stacks of “Hearts”, healing allies with “Hearts” for X HP each stack and giving them 1 stack of Hardy when they reach 10 stacks of “Hearts”.

Green Skill: Pop-Up Tab
(TRUE Damage)
Yesss offers the closest enemy to tap on the tablet to BuzzTube, departing them off-screen and leave the battlefield. Then they arrive again after 10 seconds or when all of the remaining enemies are KO’d.
When they returned, they lost X HP and are silenced for 7 seconds.

This skill has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

Blue Skill: Assistant Support
At the start of each wave, Yesss calls out her assistant to buffs allies with the following buffs up to the player’s choice.
The player can choose between increased attack speed by 40%, increased skill power by Y, or increased max HP by X, all the buffs lasts for 15 seconds.

While on auto, the buffs chosen will be random.

Purple Skill: Hearts for You
Hearts also grants allies immunity to silences and blinds.

This is less effective against enemies above level Z.

Red Skill: BuzzTube Star
“Going Trending” also grants allies with less than 30% HP Invincibility for 10 seconds.

Now buffs granted by Yesss cannot be cleansed, blocked, copied, or stolen. This has a chance to fail against enemies above level Z.

ADDITIONAL STATS:
+X max HP
+X reality
+X HP healed by “Going Trending”

Friendships:

• Yesss/Powerline

Campaign: BuzzTube’s Pop Star
Disk: Hype Singing (Po)
“Pop-Up Tab” Reduces Energy
+X reality
Allies has their reality increased by X per “Hearts”.
When an enemy departed by “Pop-Up Tab” comes back, they also lose 50 (+50 per star) energy.

• Yesss/Mickey Mouse

Campaign: Everyone Got Talent
Disk: Talent Trends (Mi)
Hearts Grants Shields
+X skill power
+X bonus HP healed by Support allies.
When “Going Trending” is activated, “Hearts” also grants shield equal to 10% (+5% per star) of Yesss’ max HP.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney