YIAY finally made a new concept!

Hey all! It’s been a LONG while since I made a concept, so I decided to come back with one about one of my favorite YouTubers.

Jacksfilms
Source: YouTube

Description: A long-standing YouTuber ready to bring his most famous series to the battlefield! (Your answers most likely still won’t get picked.)

Quote: “Now that’s what I call ‘pwetty epic’.”

Role: Support

Position: Back

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animations

Entrance: Jack walks to his position.

Victory: Jack clenches his fist and cheers in success.

Defeat: Jack walks away, laughing and facepalming.

Basic attack: Jack throws a microphone at an enemy.

Skills
White - Yesterday I Asked You
Passive: At the start of each wave and each time Jack uses “Yesterday I Asked You”, Jack asks his allies a question. When an ally answers the question by performing a basic attack, they receive one stack of “YIAY”. For each stack of YIAY currently on an ally, Jack grants them X Armor and Y Reality. Each ally can have a maximum of 10 stacks of YIAY at a time.

Active: Jack pulls out his laptop and reads his allies’ answers, removing all of their stacks of YIAY, healing each ally for X HP per stack of YIAY and granting them Y Basic Damage and Z Skill Power per stack of YIAY for 10 seconds.

Green - Your Grammar Sucks
Jack points out his enemies’ bad grammar, Silencing them, reducing their basic damage by X, and reducing their Attack Speed by 50% for 12 seconds.

Blue - Fix Your Bios
When an ally is disabled, Jack “fixes them”, healing them for X HP, cleansing them of all debuffs, and granting them 4 stacks of Hardy. Jack can heal an ally in this way once every 6 seconds.

Purple - Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
Healing effects on Jack’s allies heal for 10% more HP per stack of YIAY currently on them. Whenever one of Jack’s allies is healed, he is healed for 50% of what they are healed for. With skills that heal multiple allies at one time, the healing Jack receives will be based on the ally who is healed the most HP. The extra healing is less effective on allies above level X.

Red - Me Me Big Boy
While enemies are Silenced from “Your Grammar Sucks”, they also cannot gain any Energy when they basic attack.
Jack’s Armor and Reality are increased by 10% per stack of YIAY currently on any ally up to a max of 100%. While Jack has these buffs maxed out, he and his allies have their Tenacity and Evasion increased by 40%. The Armor and Reality increase has a chance to fail if the ally who gained a stack of YIAY is above level X.
+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Armor

Friendships
Jacksfilms/Kermit
Campaign: “YIAY Live Live” - Kermit asks Jack to host a YIAY Live segment at their next show. Jack agrees, and hijinks ensue during the night. (Allies: Fozzie, Genie, Mike Wazowski)

Disk: “Comedy Gold” - Stronger Buffs From “Yesterday I Asked You”
+X Armor to Jack and allies
+X Reality to Jack and allies
When Jack uses “Yesterday I Asked You”, allies are healed for 2% (+2% per star) more HP and gain 1% (+1% per star) more Basic Damage and Skill Power per stack of YIAY on them.

Jacksfilms/Bolt
Campaign: “American Es-scheme-o” - Jack’s dogs have gone missing, so Bolt agrees to help him look for them. (Allies: Goofy, Slinky Dog, Minnie Mouse)

Disk: “4 Dogs on a Couch” - Weaken Enemies with “Your Grammar Sucks”
+X Basic Damage to allies
Enemies lose X more basic damage while Silenced from “Your Grammar Sucks”.
“Your Grammar Sucks” also reduces enemies’ Armor and Reality by 8% (+8% per star) for 12 seconds.

Notes/References:

• Yesterday I Asked You is Jack’s most well-known series, where Jack asks his audience a question and they give him whatever funny answers they can think of. The “stacks of YIAY” are a reference to Jack’s “YIAY Tokens” which are a fake “currency” Jack made up as a mocking nod to cryptocurrency.
  • Your Grammar Sucks is a series where Jack reads and reacts to fan-submitted bad grammar comments.
  • Fix Your Bios is a sub-series of YIAY where Jack “fixes” his fans’ Twitter bios (hence the support skill).
  • Roses Are Red, Violets are Blue is another sub-series of YIAY where Jack asks his fans to make their own Roses are Red poems. (Also note that “Roses are Red, Violets are Blue” is the Purple skill.)
  • Me Me Big Boy is a meme phrase made by Jack. The exact origin of the phrase is unknown, but the most well-known example of it is when Jack responded to a telemarketer on the phone with nothing but this exact phrase.
  • YIAY Live Live (as referenced in the Kermit friendship campaign) is a live show version of YIAY that Jack has done in the past. He recently did a nationwide tour hosting this show.
  • Jacksfilms has 3 Toy American Eskimo dogs: Klondike, Sundae, and Chipwich. These dogs were the inspiration behind the Jacksfilms/Bolt friendship campaign. (I know Bolt isn’t that specific dog breed, but it was close enough. :woozy_face:)

I had a blast making this concept. I hope you all enjoy!

6 Likes

bro I love jacksfilms, this concept is lit

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney