Yoshi Character concept! Start of Mario concept series

Hi! So people voted on which series they wanted me to make a series of concepts on and Mario won so therefore I will start with my favorite character in video game history…which you probably know if you read the title but in case you didn’t it’s Yoshi!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/167/197/e75.jpg

Yoshi is a daring Dino willing to do anything to help his allies and thwart his enemies schemes.
Yoshi is a :egg::egg: Hero that is in the tank and control category as well as an exclusive Mario Collection!

Basic attack:Yoshi does a kick then another kick after spinning around both doing X damage referencing Yoshi’s jab in the Super Smash Brothers Series

Entrance:Yoshi appears as an egg before popping out and striking a pose before getting into position Again from Smash Brothers
Defeat:Yoshi struggles to keep balance but falls on his shell.
Victory:Yoshi does two jumps before striking a peace pose at the screen

White Skill: Poochy Stampede.
Yoshi summons a massive stampede of Poochie’s a character from the Yoshi’s Wooly World game to run over the enemy doing x damage.
Green Skill: Tongue Twister
Yoshi uses his tongue to trap and continuously damage the enemy trapped for X damage for 5 seconds and once the 5 seconds end Yoshi proceeds to spin the enemy around and any enemy in range will be hit and ricocheted off of each other for 3 seconds dealing X damage. This does leave Yoshi with a dizzy stun for 2 seconds though.
Blue Skill: Shell Shocked
When Yoshi reaches 50% health his she’ll becomes harder and he gains 200% more damage resistance and a 50% damage increase. He does gain a 100% movement speed decrease as well as a 50% attack speed reduced.
Purple Skill:Tongue Tied:Yoshi can now do less damage with Tongue Twister with the increase of there being 5 seconds of ricochet instead of 3.
Red Skill: Pooch Power
Yoshi now summons bigger Poochies at the expense of less of the smaller Poochies. These bigger Poochies do 100% more damage but are 50% slower.
Friendships
Yoshi/Stitch
Animal instincts
Yoshi now can catch up to 3 people in Tounge Twister and it now can knock people back!
Yoshi/Vanellope
Sugar Shell
Yoshi now has a bigger damage buff of 150% and now has a 250% Damage resistance and the slow affect is less powerful.

Who do you want next for a concept in Mario!?

• Mario
  • Luigi
  • Bowser
  • The Koopalings
  • A new series entirely and put this one on the shelf for a bit
  • Wario and Waluigi

0 voters

Also if you want a new series tell me which series and which character!

1 Like

Walawege all ready has one of theses

I’m making one of my own and I have no idea who that is anyway

I’m closing the Poll after 2:00 so vote quickly so far Mario is seeming to come next!

Next up is Mario!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney