“You don’t know how hard it is, being a woman looking the way I do” - Jessica Rabbit Concept

Hello everyone! This is my first post here on the forums, I figured I would make it an interesting one!! I’ve made a concept for a character from one of my favorite Disney movies of all time, “Who Framed Roger Rabbit”. I hope you enjoy reading it and I look forward to discussing with you all about the game! Cheers :clinking_glasses:

Jessica Rabbit

“I’m not bad. I’m just drawn that way.”

Basic Information:

• Team: Red

• Starting Star Level: :star::star:

• Role: Damage

• Position: Frontline

Animations:

• Victory: Jessica smirks and struts as fireworks erupt behind her.

• Basic Attack: Jessica throws a heal at the closest enemy dealing X damage.

• Defeat: Jessica slips on her heals and falls to the ground, stunned.

Skillset

• Flirtatious Charm

Jessica flirts with the closest enemy, charming them to fight on her side for 7 seconds. The charmed enemy deals an additional X damage.

• Once in A Lifetime

Jessica blows a kiss to the closest enemy, stunning them for 7 seconds and dealing X damage.

• Just Drawn That Way

When an enemy stands close to Jessica, she pushes them to the back of their line, dealing X damage.

• Honey Bunny

Jessica pulls out a photo of Roger Rabbit and shields herself and all allies for 7 seconds. Dealing X damage to any enemy that attack her.

• Do Right

Charmed enemies do X more damage. Enemies pushed back in “Just Drawn That Way” receive X more attack damage.

Friendships

dialogue_minnie

Minnie Mouse: A Trip to the Boutique

Allies: Agent P, Shego and Sarah Sanderson

• Shield created when “Honey Bunny” is used lasts 3 seconds longer. Basic attack damage is increased by X amount.

Pleakley: Undercover Models

Allies: Stitch, Officer Clawhauser, Megara

• Damage is increased for “Once In A Lifetime” by X amount. Basic attack damage is increased by X amount.

—————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed! She may not be likely to join the game due to copyright issues, but one can hope! Lmk if there is anything I could improve. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Some feedback:

For the damage-dealing skills, you should specify what type of damage they do (Normal, Fantastic, True).

I"m assuming this is the Purple Skill since it’s the fourth one mentioned. If that is the case, then Purple skills don’t usually have completely new attacks and are simply just passive effects. There are some exceptions, but they’re not very common and they are usually one-time effects.

(Also, you should specify which skills are which in terms of color rank to make things easier. You can kind of tell which skills are what by their order and effects, but it would still be a huge help if you gave specifics.)

Red Skills also have 3 stat boosts to them that you’re missing.

One of these effects needs to be a percentage to be a proper disk star effect.

As a whole, although your concept is a good baseline, pretty much all of your skills need at least 1 or 2 more effects to them to match how strong skills are nowadays.

If you haven’t already, I would highly recommend reading this guide for some more advice on making concepts.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will update with these in mind! :two_hearts:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney