Your Arena Lineup

Got cha! Thanks for the advice :slight_smile:

I still don’t understand where to get discs

@Krusty_Katz, what is your TL (Team Level)? Discs can be unlocked if you complete the 8 chapters of a Friend Campaign.

1 Like

Estoy usando en mi arena a sully mike jessie jax y frozono pero creo que ya debería cambiar a jessie por otro , no se por quién. Sugerencias?

My team consists of Mike, Sully, Zurg, Mr Incredible, and Yax. I’ve always kept yax around just for the healing, not sure if I should replace him with an offensive support like Judy or woody, any thoughts?

1 Like

I would say replace him with Wall-e, Zurg + Wall-e works really well.

You should use woody

I’m still trying to figure out the best balance for my teams

My current line-up is:

Felix with Ralph’s Disc
Elastigirl with Vanellope’s Disc
Jack-Jack
Violet
Yax with Frozone’s Disc

All of them are P1 except for Yax.

Jack-Jack has 4 stars
Violet has 3 stars
Felix, Elastigirl, and Yax have 2 stars.

Right now I’m using a scare team as my attack team and a regenerating team as my defence team. I don’t really know if using two different teams is a good idea, though ^^;

My attack team consists of Sulley, Zurg, Nick (with Yax disk), Mike, and Jack-Jack (with Violet’s disk), and my defence team has Sulley, Felix (Ralph disk), Judy (Felix disk), Woody, and Yax (Frozone disk). I’m working on getting Sulley’s Woody disk soon so that’ll make him better at regenerating for the defence team, but I’m also thinking about working on his Ralph disk to avoid stuns. Any suggestions?

edit: added what disks I have on my teams and fixed a typo.

1 Like

Is the Sully-Woody Friend Campaign currently possible? For me, I don’t think so. You might have a easy time with the 1st - 3rd Chapter, but once you get to the 8th, you won’t complete it that easily. Plus, the new friendships, needs at least 1-2 level cap updates to complete it.

Since my Woody is levelled up, it’s okay. I’m actually stuck on 4/5 of episode 5 right now, but then again, I don’t have Rex and my Finnick isn’t upgraded at all :sweat_smile:

But the main reason I can’t get past it is because of Frozone, so I might just need to get my TL higher.

edit: typo. thought I fixed it before posting but I guess not ¯_(ツ)_/¯

My arena is Sulley, Jack-Jack, Frozone, Eve, and Ralph. Sometimes I switch out Sulley for Yax. They are my top 6. I chose Frozone to boost Eve’s damage. I like having Sulley cause in addition to soaking in damage, he has a lot of HP and heals himself. But yax heals the whole team. Lol Ralph has low hp but he does a lot of damage. Jack-Jack happened to get into my top 5 but I’m working on upgrading another damage character to replace him. My problem is I can’t upgrade any of my heroes fast enough. I run out of resources way too fast. I know some people might spend the extra money to move forward, and I do occasionally. But the rest of the time I just wait it out. I have a lot of characters I heard are strong (buzz, quorra, etc) but I cant level them up high enough to see their true abilities (I JUST unlocked them lol so all my resources thus far has gone to chars I know work great together).

1 Like

My current team is the following: Sulley, Wall-E, Tia, Calhoun with Violet disk and Mike.

TL 74 almost 75 server 4 Gold 4 arena.

Sulley and Mike provide nice stuns witb the scare combo. Calhoun gives everyone a massive shield at the start currently lvl 30 disk at 1* gives about 6k shields to everyone and she also does amazing amounts of normal damage. Tia is the best control hero in the game with anti healing, area silence and knockback and the strongest charm in the game. Wall-E is there to keep giving everyone energt and possibly freeze or blind the enemy.

I am currently team level 63, and have been runing an arena defance team of, sully, quorra, vanollopy, tia, and callahoun.

Whaen i attack i always use a differnt team specifically made to defete the enamy. I have found that dogo works well agents a team with felix because he stuns him preventing him from healing.

En las campañas de amigos

Enhance all badges to your line uo

my arena line up

Zurg is my heavy hitter.
Sully, Violet, & Calhoun keep Zurg alive long enough to do some major damage.
Sully & Mike enhance Zurg’s attack.
Mike & Calhoun bring additional high damage.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney