YouTube needs help now

Smg3 (Smg4)

He’s a :joystick::joystick::joystick: backline control.

“I’m the captain now.”

Bio: Founder of Snitch Productions, Smg3 uses the YouTube remote to control the game.

Team: :gem:

Animations 

Enter: A portal appears and Smg3 walks out of it holding the YouTube remote in his left hand as the portal disappears.

Win: He raises his arms halfway (with the left hand holding the remote of course) and does an evil laugh.

Defeat: A rock hits Smg3 in the back of the head, knocking him down.

Basic attack: He throws a spicy meme at an enemy with his right hand, dealing X damage.

Skills 

:white_circle: Hold it
Smg3 presses the pause button on the remote, stunning (or pausing in this case) all enemies for 10 seconds. After the pause, all enemies’ armor and reality is reduced by 85% for the rest of the wave.

The armor and reality loss is reduced if the enemy is above level X.

:green_circle: Too Bad
Every 3rd basic attack, Smg3 steals 40% of energy from all enemies and give them “Sap”.

“Sap” enemies receives 50% less energy.

The “Sap” may fail if the enemy is above level X.

:large_blue_circle: Goodbye Smg4
True Damage :shield:
Whenever an enemy is below 25% of their max hp, Smg3 presses a button on the remote and a Content ID appears behind the enemy and grabs it and brings it through the portal or appeared in, instantly K.O.ing that enemy and scaring all enemies for 15 seconds.

Smg3 can only do this for every 7 seconds.

The scare may fail if the enemy is above level X.

:purple_circle: They want me evil
Normal Damage :fist:
Once per battle, whenever Smg3 reaches 0% of his max hp, he lowers his head in sadness, then raises his head in anger and rushes to the enemy who K.O.ed him and kicks them in the coconuts, dealing X damage and stunning them for 15 seconds and scaring the other enemies for 10 seconds. Then Smg3 rushes back to position, healing himself X hp and becoming invincible for 5 seconds.

The scare may fail if the enemy is above level X.

:red_circle: YouTube Arc
True Damage :shield:
Smg3 deals 85% extra damage stunned, charmed, blinded, frozen, and sapped enemies.

The extra damage is reduced if the enemy is above level X.

Friendships 

Smg3 and Maleficent
maleficent
Battle of Ultimate Control
Allies: Cheshire Cat, Hank & Dory, and Yzma.
Smg3 arrives to the city to take over it, but Maleficent won’t let the new guy take over it before her.
Tech and Magic
"Hold it reduces the enemies max health by 35%.

The health reduce is reduced if the enemy is above level X.

Bonus Story

I hope you enjoy that, now I’ll-
Michael yanks my arm
What?!
Michael gets glitchy
Michael: Help me
Michael disappears all glitchy and Thanos style
What the?!
*looks around to see everyone that I made concepts on disappearing, leaving me, Doodle Dash, and Smg3
Why are you doing this?
Smg3: I’m going to control YouTube AND DH:BM.
me and Doodle Dash gets into a fighting stance
Doodle Dash: Not if we have anything to say about it.

(Cue Big Bad Boo Remix, skip to 0:54 for the battle music)
kicks cans at him and he manages to send Doodle Dash to the Dead Meme Graveyard Goodbye Bunny Cat.
he sends me to the Dead Meme Graveyard
Aw sh-

He’s to dangerous to live

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney