Yzma’s New Groove

This story takes place right after The Emperor’s New Groove (2000) and before Kronk’s New Groove (2005).
Yzma goes on an adventure to get a secret potion recipe from a temple far from society. But, Yzma’s plan goes wacky when she meets some new faces and some old ones, too. The story will have characters from movies and TV shows. This story will take place in between The Worlds Collide.

Character List:

Yzma (The Emperor’s New Groove)
Kronk (The Emperor’s New Groove
Kuzco (The Emperor’s New Groove)
Pacha (The Emperor’s New Groove)
Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)
Captain Gantu (Lilo and Stitch)
King Louie (The Jungle Book)
Baloo (The Jungle Book)
Mowgli (The Jungle Book)

4 Likes

Ooh

That’s great

4 Likes

Kronk’s New Groove actually come out in 2005.

1 Like

It said 2002

1 Like

Chapter 1: The Search For Success

Yzma was walking around her lab thinking about what to do next. She had been turned into a kitten, but she made a potion to turn herself back into her old self. She was angered that Kuzco got away with turning her into a cat and getting her to fall down. “I hate that dreaded Kuzco and his stupidness!” yelled Yzma as she ripped a photo of Kuzco in half and threw it into a fire pit Kronk made inside the lab. “Hey, Yzma, look I made a fire pit inside the lab! What idiot would do that?” said Kronk as he warmed himself by the fire. “You idiot! Why aren’t you helping me make a plan to kill Kuzco!?” Yzma yelled at Kronk. “Well, I was reading in the Kuzco Academy Newspaper that there is a special potion recipe out in the forest,” said Kronk as he showed the picture to Yzma. “Oh my gosh! That’s it! Good I thought of that plan one second after you told me about your stupid newspaper article!” said Yzma, tearing up the Kuzco Academy Newspaper. “We shall get ready and search tomorrow!”

1 Like

Chapter 2: It’s A Jungle Out Here

Yzma and Kronk were ready to start their adventure, and they both walked out of the lab and out of town. “Uh, Yzma… Why is there a giant jungle out there?” said Kronk as he stared into the jungle. “You moron! I told you about this jungle, it’s where that recipe is!” said Yzma as she started to walk into the forest. “Oh, hey Yzma. I was looking around in the forest to find a treasure chest that was said to be around here,” said Kuzco as he looked around the forest. “Gosh darn it! Dang Kuzco!? Why me!” screamed Yzma. “Ssh… You’re gonna wake the animals if you’re too loud,” said Kronk.

1 Like

So is this gonna continue?

Add Snuff Out The Light somewhere.

Sorry, i’ll start again next week.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney