Zap goes the Mixels!

Bio: The Electroids used some electric and lightning stuff to attack any enemies that aren’t Nixels.

Position: Front

Role: Damage

Star: 1

Team: Red

Quote: “When will we ever need to know that?”

Basic attack: Teslo zaps an enemy with his electric tail.

White skill, Forcetric (:sparkles:): Teslo pulls out a cubit to max with Zaptor and Volectro. Once Max, it creates an electric shield around the allies that only attack enemies. If an enemy walks up to them, it’ll get zapped, dealing X damage.

Green skill, Dance Party: A disco ball appears bellow the Mixels, charming near by enemies.

Charmed has a chance to fail above level X

Blue skill, Lighting Bolt (:sparkles:): Volectro calls out three lighting to zap enemies, dealing X damage, and stunning them for 5 seconds.

Purple skill, Lightbulb (:sparkles:): After a fourth basic attack, The Electroids damages the farthest enemies for X damage and stunning them for 7 seconds.

Red skill, Super fun!!: The Electroids are immune to most wanted.

Immunity has a chance to fail above level X.

Entrance: An Electroids walks in their Max version, and then Unmax to their position.

Victory: Teslo show his back, which reach up to Super Fun, then they got electrify.

Defeat: Volectro tries to create lightning, but instead zappified themself into dust.

Friendship

Electroids and Megavolt

Lightbulb Fail

When enemies are defeated, they gain increased attack

Allies: Hades, Dr Facilier, Li Shang

Electroids and Winnie the Pooh

Bright Idea

Tank gains reality

Allies: Mulan, Jasmine, Rapunzel

Trivia
  • Volectro can shock himself so much that he can create fireworks. It is unknown if the other Electroids have this ability as well.

• According to LEGO Mixels: Activity Book, his static hair charge is a sort of nervous tic that goes off when he gets upset.

• Zaptor shocks himself the most out of all of the Electroids.

• Potholes irritate Zaptor, and if he finds a pothole, he will go into a long rant. He also hates harm towards the environment in general.

• Teslo is the leader of the Electroids because he was chosen to be the tracker and teacher of the Electroids by Volectro and Zaptor.

• Teslo has a volt-o-meter on his back, which measures how much fun he’s having. It ranges from “super fun” to “super lame”, as shown in Murp. It only exists in the cartoon, and is not seen on his LEGO set. However, it is absent in almost all episodes aside from Murp.

Woo! Another Mixels down! Finding a friendship sure is hard for these Mixels. Am I right?

Megavolt is pretty obvious

What do you mean?

gives him a “you know why” look

I still don’t get it

Zap megavolt electricity.

Sorry. I still don’t get it

Oh yeah. I know why. The first one was easy, but the second one is a problem

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney