08-17-2018 Contest Feedback

CONTEST: “You’ve Got A Friend”
(Run-time: Friday, 08-17-2018 to Monday, 8-20-2018)

HOW TO EARN POINTS:

PROGRESS REWARDS:

Points Reward 1 Reward 2
270,000 Jessie Emoji Unlock x10 Jessie Chip
500,000 Buzz Emoji Unlock 250,000 Gold
610,000 Rex Emoji Unlock x20 Rex Chip
720,000 Woody Emoji Unlock x25 Turbo XP Drink
1,000,000 Zurg Emoji Unlock x30 Zurg Chip

RANK REWARDS:

Individual Rank Percentage Reward 1 Reward 2 Reward 3
Top 50% x4 60-Free Stamina
Top 25% x6 60-Free Stamina
Top 10% x9 60- Free Stamina
Top 5% x11 60-Free Stamina
Top 1% x13 60-Free Stamina
Rank # 6-10 x10 60-Free Stamina x10 Woody Chip x10 Buzz Chip
Rank # 4-5 x15 60-Free Stamina x10 Woody Chip x10 Buzz Chip
Rank # 3 x20 60-Free Stamina x20 Woody Chip x20 Buzz Chip
Rank # 2 x30 60-Free Stamina x25 Woody Chip x25 Buzz Chip
Rank # 1 x35 60-Free Stamina x35 Woody Chip x35 Buzz Chip

Let me just start with how much I appreciate a themed contest. I mean, that’s what we’re here for, ain’t it? To spur on our inner collector, gather all the characters from one movie, & have them band together under our thumb! (Ahem!)

Some quick math before I get into what I think: Assuming the best of us (on S2-8) have scrounged up all Heroes & have all their Friendships up to at least 5, I’ve figured you can run 12 2hr-Missions concurrently (if anyone - from any server - has a larger list, let me know)!

• 12 Missions x 5 Friend XP = 60
  • 60 x 12 hours = 720 Friend XP/day … if you remember to reset every 2hrs for a full 24hrs.
  • 720 x 1,300 6,600 points earned per Friend XP = 4,752,000 points

This is 24hrs worth of points. I haven’t even factored in the extra points you get from running Toy Story Hero Missions. Color me impressed! Even if you can’t run all 12 Missions - or don’t have all of the Toy Story Heroes (like me) - you should, at least, be able to Run 8 Concurrent Missions by now. Doing that many will land you ~3.2mil after doing 12 rounds of 2hr-Missions. The easy-to-land points means it’ll be harder to gain a top rank, of course, but I’m sure many will overlook that in favor of being able to obtain all Progressive Rewards, AND THEN SOME!

Speaking of rewards… Handing out Emojis with their corresponding Hero Chips are a nice touch! I’m not mad about any of the other rewards, either. Gold & XP Drinks have been scarce, plus free stamina items? Heck yeah! All there’s left to hope for is that this contest follows its predecessors & runs the entire weekend.

I’m sure many of us are happy to see this contest after the last 2 grueling ones. OK, let’s face it. This contest came out of the gate a little rough, but it was patched up pretty quickly (despite the pitchforks).

So, did you have any stacked up missions? (wink) If not, what do you think of the new update to the scoring sheet? Do you hate this contest? Do you love it? Do you feel apathetic towards it? Let me know!

Discuss. Give feedback. Have a nice day :smile:

The information I provide is solely from my server (2), so if any of the info differs from your server, please let me know & I’ll be happy to edit it in!

I can’t get points, but other players did.
Bugged event (s5)

Very strange! If you haven’t sent in an in-game Support Ticket yet, you should! PerBlue might’ve started it early by accident. Some glitch in the code maybe? I’m sure their solution will be to turn off the contest (which, it sounds like they have if nobody can earn points).

On Server 2, the Contest doesn’t start for another 5hrs, so I’d recommend not collecting your Friend Missions - or doing any other Friend XP-earning activities - for another 5hrs at least.

Edit: I didn’t actually know contests ran early for some servers! @Etesian @Polaris, I know you’re probably flooded with tickets about this bug already, but is there any chance it’ll be fixed by the time the other server’s contests go live? If not, is there any way to tell if the other servers will be affected by this same glitch when it does?

On server 4 nobody can get point though xp friend

This event is bugged give us our points back !

They dont even answer to us. The worst support service i ever seen…

If this situation doesnt change in future, i will delete the game and never ever install again.

Hey guys! We’re looking into any issues with the contest and will report back as soon as we can!

1 Like

If you don’t know why the change occurred, don’t worry about it! If you do know, be sure to check out the New Announcement! It looks like we’ve also been given a little somethin’ somethin’ in-game :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for the quick cleanup, @Etesian + team.

Post has been editted to display the corrected Scoring Sheet & maths has been adjusted!

If you’re on a server capped @ lv75, here’s the list:

• Buzz-Zurg
  • Rex-Woody
  • Jessie-Judy
  • Mike-JackJack
  • Sulley-Ralph
  • Jack-Nick
  • Elastigirl-Vanellope
  • Yax-Finnick
  • Judy-Felix
  • Bogo-Mr.Incredible
  • Frozone-EVE
  • WallE-Dash
  • Calhoun-Violet

And, look! There are other comboes! courtesy of /u/elkend.

Edit: Whoopsie! It’s come to my attention that I’ve used Judy twice. Maximum number of friendships is actually 12 :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Judy is repeated (Jessie-Judy / Judy-Felix )
Is really anoying to get the max combinations of the 2 hours missions xd

Haha right as I was editting it :joy: caught that! Thanks

On server 5 can’t to get any points from event… Now spend 60 stamina points and no have any event points :frowning:

stamina has nothing to do with it, its for friend missions, not campaigns

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney