1.11.4 Known Issues

Here are some issues we’re investigating after the 1.11.4 update:

• On some devices, the button text on the Mods page is tiny.

These issues have been resolved:

• In the Heist, the participant list includes %1$s before the player name.
8 Likes

ty polaris for the insight , but we have been having trouble with spar chat text still and ive been hearing rumors about players being able to bipass using a hero to enter a fight without having a hero. keep up the work and enjoy your day my friend! maybe I can possibly ask you to read through the forum feedback section “recent cap rise”. I know you have limited time but there are some really great ideas for you and your team! tyvm for everything

-hero killer (server 1)

2 Likes

That’s probably thanks to the Hero Spotlight feature, that lets you try out new heroes in chat sparring. Nothing untoward :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the difficulty on the friendship campaigns has increased and some of the friendship missions percentage have decreased.
Ex: Alice and Quorra’s friendship mission has decreased.![Screenshot_20190730-110019|690x388] (upload://yjzFuseBOPe9Mxna1bAZPbICi4S.png) was this intended?

2 Likes

It doesn’t looks fine.

1 Like

En el servidor 18 no se han cambiado los héroes de los cofres del clan y vip tal y como se decía en el parche de notas.

1 Like

Shop and Crate rotations won’t happen until tomorrow.

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on July 31 .
Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on August 1 .

3 Likes

Minor issue on display names for heists. (i am on Server 3)

1 Like

I thought the crates and shops were rotating? Refreshed my shop and nothing’s changed. Crates haven’t changed either.

Edit: NVM. Saw the comment it’s happening tomorrow

1 Like

Did the Difficulty of the Friend Missions change, i.e. Rank and Level?

This was the Interface for the Hiro-DD Episode 1-1 before the Update, where it had Level 75 and Orange +1 Creeps.

And this was the Interface for the same Episode, after the Update, where it had gone 5 levels up and 1 Rank up.

Is this the cause of the Quick Fight? Or trying to balance the Friend Campaigns for each Server?

1 Like

I reset my shop after the update and no shop rotations occurred

1 Like

I think the Shops refresh on July 31 at CST… because it’s still July 30 at their Time Zone…

1 Like

On Server 5, Queen of Hearts hasn’t left the Guild Crate yet. According to Patch Note 1.11.4, we should have Anger already :thinking:

Nvm, just saw the comment earlier

1 Like

Stitch still doesn’t have quotation marks

Before the update, the chances of success was 100% but now it’s below 100%

2 Likes

I too have experienced this. Went from 100% down to 25%

1 Like

Was this also for the Stitch & Mad Hatter friendship, or a different pair?

3 Likes

No it was Kevin Flynn and Wall-E.

1 Like

It’s a bug. A left star rank in the guild war. Please you can fix.

3 Likes

not a problem but i want a “info” button for the top progress reward and rank in the left side.

that will not make a problem on phones with small ratio, like on the screenshoot over

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney